Human-Computer Interaction and Cybersecurity Handbook
Recipient of the SJSU San Jose State University Annual Author & Artist Awards 2019
Recipient of the SJSU San Jose State University Annual Author & Artist Awards 2018
Cybersecurity, or information technology security, focuses on protecting computers and data from criminal behavior. The understanding of human performance, capability, and behavior is one of the main areas that experts in cybersecurity focus on, both from a human–computer interaction point of view, and that of human factors. This handbook is a unique source of information from the human factors perspective that covers all topics related to the discipline. It includes new areas such as smart networking and devices, and will be a source of information for IT specialists, as well as other disciplines such as psychology, behavioral science, software engineering, and security management.
- Covers all areas of human–computer interaction and human factors in cybersecurity
- Includes information for IT specialists, who often desire more knowledge about the human side of cybersecurity
- Provides a reference for other disciplines such as psychology, behavioral science, software engineering, and security management
- Offers a source of information for cybersecurity practitioners in government agencies and private enterprises
- Presents new areas such as smart networking and devices
Introduction. Authentication. Biometrics. Machine entities. Privacy. Trust. Insider threat. Social engineering. Money laundering. Black market. Smart cities. Smart network and devices. Healthcare information security and assurance Internet of Things. Privacy regulations. US government and law enforcement. Enterprise solution and technologies. The perspective of the future. Movies and media.