This book covers the evolution of security and privacy issues in Internet of Things (IoT). It focuses on bringing all security and privacy related technologies into one source, so that students, researchers, and practitioners can refer to this book for easy understanding of IoT security and reference and understanding of IoT security and privacy issues.
This edited book uses Security Engineering and Privacy-by-Design principles to design a secure IoT ecosystem and to implement cyber-security solutions. This book takes the readers on a journey that begins with understanding the security issues in IoT-enabled technologies and how it can be applied in various aspects. It walks readers through engaging with security challenges and builds a safe infrastructure for IoT devices. The book helps to gain an understand of the security architecture through IoT and the state-of-the-art in IoT countermeasures. It also differentiates security threats in IoT-enabled infrastructure from traditional ad hoc or infrastructural networks, and provides a comprehensive discussion on the security challenges and solutions in RFID, WSNs, in IoT.
This book aims to provide the concepts of related technologies and novel findings of the researchers through its chapter organization. The primary audience incorporates specialists, researchers, graduate understudies, designers, experts and engineers who are occupied with research and security related issues.
1. Intrusion Detection and Avoidance for Home and Smart City Automation in Internet of Things
Gowtham M, Pramod H B, M. K. Banga, and Mallanagouda Patil
2. Heterogeneous Intelligent Transportation Systems review of the cyber security issues, EU regulations and Economics
3. Fog Platforms for IoT Applications: Requirements, Survey, and Future Directions
Sudheer Kumar Battula, Saurabh Garg, James Montgomery, and Byeong Kang
4. IoT Based Smart Vehicle Safety and Security System
Asis Kumar Tripathy
5. Smart Attendance Monitoring IOT based Device using Cloud Services
Suriya Sundaramoorthy and Gopi Sumanth
6. Encryption of data in cloud-based Industrial IoT devices
7. Cyber-attack Analysis and Attack Patterns in IoT-enabled Technologies
Siddhant Banyal, Kartik Krishna Bhardwaj and Deepak Kumar Sharma
8. A Review on Cyber Attack Analysis and Security Aspect of IoT Enabled Technologies
Joy Chatterjee, Atanu Das, Sayon Ghosh, Manab Kumar Das and Rajib Bag
9. Authentication of devices in IoT
Daneshwari Hatti and Ashok V. Sutagundar
10. Software Defined Networks and Security of IoT
Ahmed Gaber Abu Abd-Allah, Atef Zaki Ghalwash, Aya Sedky Adly
11. RSA based Remote User Authentication Scheme for Telecare Medical Information System
Sumit Pal and Shyamalendu Kandar
12. Illegitimate EPR Modification: A major threat in IoT based healthcare system and its remedy through blind forensic measures
Suchismita Chinara, Ruchira Naskar, Jamimamul Bakas and Soumya Nandan Mishra
13. IoT: Foundations and Applications
Suchismita Chinara, Ranjit Kumar and Soumya Nandan Mishra
14. Physical Layer Security Approach to IoT
Rupender Singh and Meenakshi Rawat
15. Tenable Irrigation system with Internet of Things
Smita Pallavi and Upendra Kumar, Pranjal Pandey
16. Privacy and Security challenges based on IoT Architecture
Computer Science engineering and technology has always had a profound impact on social and organization progression. The discipline defining Internet of Things and Internet of Everything will serve research needs in numerous fields that are affected by the rapid pace and substantial impact of technologic changes, with an emphasis on modern issues and challenges in the field of computer science, engineering, and technology. The series will deal with the current issues and highly relevant topics in the engineering and business world. The wide range of topics are quite impressive and useful for today's scenarios. Therefore this series is not only useful for leaders and strategist, but also for specialist in the above mentioned fields. Executives in states administrations and research institutes will profit from various view points and suggested solutions that will be presented in the book series. This new book series will include single authored books as well as multi-contributed volumes involving experts from all over the world.