Implications for Trade, Welfare, and Factor Returns, 1st Edition
Purchasing Options:$ = USD
FREE Standard Shipping!
First published in 1996. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
About the Series
Originally published between 1994 and 2000 the volumes in this set discuss:
- the successful implementation of radical, technological innovations within business organizations.
- issues of Chinese rural-rural and rural-urban migration
- a number of subjects of significance for labor and economic policy, especially the role of U. S. tax policy in the relocation of jobs from the contintental USA to Puerto Rico.
- the impact an immigrant community in the USA has on the type and quantity of foreign goods available.
- the relation between technology and the exercise of sea power.
- problems related to investment planning, capacity additions, and choice of technology in dynamic manufacturing systems.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / General