First published in 1986: This book contributes to the advancing knowledge of reads in the field of NK cells, and will be helpful as a teaching device.
1. In Vivo Activities of NK Cells Against Primary and Metastatic Tumors in Experimental Animals
2. The Involvement of Natural Killer Cells in Human Malignant Disease
3. Impaired NK Cell Profile in Leukemia Patients
Eva Lotzova, Cherylyn A. Savary, and Ronald B. Herberman
4. In Vivo Modulation of NK Activity in Cancer Patients
Peter M. Moy and Sidney H. Golub
5. The Implications of Aberrant Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity in Nonmalignant Chronic Diseases
Jean E. Merrill
6. NK Cell Role in Regulation of the Growth and Functions of Hemopoietic and Lymphoid Cells
7. Natural Killer Cells Active Against Viral, Bacterial, Protozoan, and Fungal Infections
Patricia A. Fitzgerald and Carlos Lopez
8. Cytokine Secretion and Noncytotoxic Functions of Human Large Granular Lymphocytes
Guiseppe Scala et al.
9. Augmentation of Natural Killer Activity
John R. Ortaldo and Ronald B. Herberman
10. Regulation of NK Cell Activity by Suppressor Cells
Eva Lotzova and Cherylyn A. Savary
11. NK Cell Cloning Technology and Characteristics of NK Cell Clones
Colin G. Brooks
12. A Comparison of Antibody-Dependent Cellular Cytotoxicity (ADCC) and NK Activity
Andrew V. Muchmore
Are there elusive titles that you need and have been trying to source for years but thought that you would never be able to find?
Well this may be the end of your quest – here is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover past brilliance and purchase previously out of print and unavailable titles by some of the world’s most eminent academic scholars.
Drawing from over 100 years of innovative, cutting-edge publishing, Routledge Revivals is an exciting programme whereby key titles from the distinguished and extensive backlist of the many acclaimed imprints associated with Routledge will be re-issued.
The programme draws upon the illustrious backlists of Kegan Paul, Trench & Trubner, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Methuen, Allen & Unwin and Routledge itself.
Routledge Revivals spans the whole of the Humanities and Social Sciences, and includes works by some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Simone Weil, Martin Buber, Karl Jaspers and Max Beloff.
If you are interested in Revivals in the Behavioral Sciences, please visit https://www.routledge.com/series/PSYREVIVALS