Inhibitions in Work and Love
Psychoanalytic Approaches to Problems in Creativity
Copyright Year 1984
- This product is currently out of stock.
A guide to help enlighten mental health professionals to the dynamics of creativity--how to assess creative blocks and how to liberate creativity in patients.
Table of Contents
Contents The Effect of Psychoanalysis on the Creative Individual
- Psychoanalysis in Groups: The Primacy of the Individual
- The Analyst Visits the Classroom: An Attempt to Resolve Inhibitions
- “The Wish Not to Know”: A Fool Cannot Be Blamed for His Actions
- A Psychoanalyst’s “First Sample of the Technique” to Work Through Inhibitions
- The Concept of Priming Work in Professional Creativity