Apple Academic Press
294 pages | 14 Color Illus. | 81 B/W Illus.
This volume helps to fill the gap between data analytics, image processing, and soft computing practices. Soft computing methods are used to focus on data analytics and image processing to develop good intelligent systems. To this end, readers of this volume will find quality research that presents the current trends, advanced methods, and hybridized techniques relating to data analytics and intelligent systems. The book also features case studies related to medical diagnosis with the use of image processing and soft computing algorithms in particular models.
Providing extensive coverage of biometric systems, soft computing, image processing, artificial intelligence, and data analytics, the chapter authors discuss the latest research issues, present solutions to research problems, and look at comparative analysis with earlier results. Topics include some of the most important challenges and discoveries in intelligent systems today, such as computer vision concepts and image identification, data analysis and computational paradigms, deep learning techniques, face and speaker recognition systems, and more.
Part 1: Biometric Systems And Image Processing
1. Intelligent Techniques: An Overview
T. K. Das and D. K. Bebarta
2. A Survey on Artificial Intelligence Techniques Used in Bio-Metric Systems
C. N. Patill et al.
3. Speech-Based Biometric Using Odia Phonetics
Basanta Kumar Swain and Sanghamitra Mohanty
4. Deep Learning Techniques to Classify and Analyze Medical Imaging Data
Dharm Singh Jat and Chucknorris Garikayi Madamombe
5. Face Recognition System: An Overview
Shubham Shrimali and Chiranji Lal Chowdhary
6. An Overview on the Concept of Speaker Recognition
Sindhu Rajendran et al.
7. Analysis of a Unimodal and Multimodal Biometric System
Chiranji Lal Chowdhary
Part 2: Soft Computing And Data Analytics
8. A Heuristic Approach of Parameter Tuning in a Smote-Based Preprocessing Algorithm for Imbalanced Ordinal Classification
Anna Saro Vijendran and D. Dhanalakshmi
9. Aspects of Deep Learning: Hyper-Parameter Tuning, Regularization, and Normalization
Syed Muzamil Basha and Dharmendra Singh Rajput
10. Super-Resolution of Reconstruction of Infrared Images Adopting Counter Neural Networks
Anna Saro Vijendran
11. High-End Tools and Technologies for Managing Data in the Age of Big Data
M. Nivedhitha and P. M. Durai Raj Vincent
12. An AI-Based Chatbot Using Deep Learning
M. Senthilkumar and Chiranji Lal Chowdhary
Part 3: Intelligent Systems And Hybrid Systems
13. A Real-Time Data Analytics-Based Crop Diseases Recognition System
Chiranji Lal Chowdhary et al.
14. Image Caption Generation with Beam Search
Chiranji Lal Chowdhary, Aman Goyal, and Bhavesh Kumar Vasnani