ISC 2022 is dedicated to the Niti Aayog policies to promote sustainability through exchange of ideas emerging out of the academia. The ISC is an annual conference that is held in virtual mode until COVID restrictions on travel exist. The vision of the conference is to capacitate Academia with the necessary ideas that provide insights of the grassroot level development to various stakeholders of the Niti-Aayog policies. Towards this goal, the conference creates a conjunction of various stakeholders of Niti-Aayog policies that include- academic institutions, government bodies, policy makers and industry.
The ISC organizers make concerted efforts to promote academic research that would technological, scientific, management & business practices, and insights into policy merits & disruptions. The framework of exchange of ideas is geared towards adoption of deep technologies, fundamental sciences & engineering, energy research, energy policies, advances in medicine & related case studies.
This framework enables the round table discussions between the academia, industry and policy makers through its range of plenary and keynote speakers.
Mothers of Children with ADHD 4. Sustainable Development Goals and Juvenile Justice System: A Comparative Analysis
5. Influence of Karma at Workplace: With Special Reference to Higher Education Institutions in South Gujarat Region
6. Cross-Walk of Professional Competencies for Social and Emotional Wellbeing to Cater Mental Health Problems in Schools 7. Emotional Intelligence Manages Sustainable Development for an Organization -
the Contribution of Psychological Well-Being 8. The Enactment of Social Sustainable Goals in IT Organizations 9. Role of Higher Education in Achieving the Sustainble Development Goals (SDGs) 10. “Happiness Engineering”: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for University Students’ Classroom Engagement, Mental Health, and Psychological Flexibility 11. Work-Life Balance and Its Challenges for Medical Professionals in the Health Care Sector 12. Political Representation of Aesop’s Beast Fables in Augustan Age 13. Miro Application of Web Whiteboard for Sustainable Development in Teaching and Learning Research 14. A Study of Female Identity and Marital Discord in the Selected Works of Anita Desai 15. Role of Digital Competency in Sustainable Quality Education 16. Digital Infrastructure for SHGs of Tribal Women in Odisha: Means for MSMEs to Achieve SDGs 17. Fetishism: Paradoxing the Narratives of Sustainable Development Goals 18. A Systematic Review Study on the Quality of Life Associated with
Depression Among the Elderly in India 19. Influence of Personality and Sector of Employment on Perceived
Social Support and Work Family Conflict 20. Prophesying the Future Retailing Model of Emerging Markets with
Special Focus on India 21. Family Conflict and Rivalry in The Shipwrecked Prince and King Lear: A Comparative Study
22. The Subtle Warnings Signs of Suicidal Thought and Behaviour Exhibited by Hannah Baker in “Thirteen Reasons Why” by Jay Asher 23. Demographic Variables and Job Satisfaction Among College Lecturers 24. Sustainable Crisis: Psychoanalytical Reading of Populism and Trauma in Select War Narrative 25. Impact of Problematic Internet Use on Psychological Well-Being, Hyperventilation and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Among Youth 26. Psychological Distress Among IT Sector Employees During COVID-19 Pandemic in India 27. Triangulation Study on LGBTQ Inclusion with Sustainable Development Goal 10 using Twitter Data and Topic Modelling 28. Community Participation in Public Space Planning and Management: Cases of Indian Cities 29. Surveying Interest and Engagement in Political Discourse 30. Opinion Mining of National Education Policy 2020 to Improve Its Implementation for Women Empowerment 31. Factors Affecting Entrepreneurship Intention: An Empirical Study with Reference to Indian University Students 32. Criminogenic Cognition of Juveniles in Conflict with the Law and Use of the
Internet with the Victim-Offender Overlap 33. Testifying Legal Admissibility: Germline and Embryo Editing Focusing on SDG 15-Life on Earth 34. Exploring Psychological Wellbeing of College Students in Relation to Their Demographic Identity: Predictors and Prevalence 35. India and Nepal Bridging the Gap with Hydropower Project Enhancing
Science and Technological Partnership 36. Systematic Literature Review of Interlinkages between Sustainable
Development & Human Development 37. Impact of COVID-19 on Domestic Workers with Special Reference to Pune Region
38. Entrepreneurial Education and Entrepreneurial Intentions: Mediation of Entrepreneurial Mindset and Moderated Mediation of Creativity 39. Role of Corporate Social Responsibility in Achieving Sustainable Development Goals
40. Feasibility of DREAMS Afterschool Intervention to Implement SDG – 4, 5 and 11 in Rural India 41. Crowdsourcing: A Technique to Sustain the Educational Industry 42. Identity of Scheduled Tribes in India - A Systematic Review 43.
Strategies Employed to Acquire and Reflect Political Knowledge 44. Impact of Select Vocabulary Learning Strategies (VLS) on Vocabulary Acquisition of Tertiary Level Learners 45. Socialization of Culture: Sociopolitical and Sociocultural Contexts Ensuing Cultural Transition and Hybridity 46. Parables of the Lost and Found: A Semiotic Dissection of Religious Discourse 47. Incorporating Research-based Pedagogical Implications in Grammar Through the Android Application: An Experimental Study 48. Legacy and Evolution of Panchayati Raj Institutions and Tribal
Self-Governance in India 49. Prospects of PESA Act and Inhibitions in its Implementation in Scheduled
Areas of Jharkhand, India 50. Exploring Health Information Seeking Behaviour Among Young Oraon Women in Jharkhand
51. Evolution and Implementation of Land Acquisition Legislations in India 52. Change in Gender Relations: Re-Visiting Gender-Based Violence in Tribal Communities of India 53. “Sarna Adivasi” Religion Code: Contextualizing Religious Identity of Tribals in India 54. Sustainable Fashion: “Form Leisure”- Deconstructing Men’s Formal Shirts
Into a Women’s Wear Collection 55. Kondapalli Toys: White Woodcraft of Andhra Pradesh 56. Role of Consumer Perception on Genderless Fashion in Deconstructing Gender Stereotypes in Indian Society 57. Denial of Human Right to Water During Pandemic: Experience of Indian Slum 58. Dynamics of the Demographic Transition on Economic Development: Evidence From SRS Data in India 59. From Function to Fashion, Face Masks as a Flourishing New Product
60. Cartoons and their Visual Aspects Affecting Children 61. Ergonomic issues faced by transporters of LPG gas cylinders 62. Proposed Concept for Mysore Pak Packaging 63. Livelihood Experiences of Working Women with Disability during COVID-19: Predicament and Prospect. 64. Developing Storytelling as a Method of the Design process in Bachelors of Interior Design Education 65. Review on Incorporating Visual Storytelling as a Method of the
Design Process in Design Education 66. Does Musically Responsive School Curriculum enhance Reasoning Abilities and Helps in Cognitive Development of School Students? 67. Music and Its Effect on Mathematical and Reading Abilities of Students: Pedagogy for Twenty-First Century Schools 68. An Exploration of the Complexities Involved in the Regulation of Green Buildings 69. The Makers and Users of Fashion, a Study of Contrast 70. Beyond Classroom: Impact of Covid-19 on Education System 71. Implementation of Rawls Theory of Justice in the Present Indian Reservation System 72. Financial Inclusion: Conceptual Understanding to Indian Report Card 73. Contemplating the Problems and Issues Related to Corporate Social Responsibility in India 74. Untapped Power of Music-Integrated Pedagogy: Its Role in Enhancement of “Behaviour and Self-Confidence” among School Students 75. Casualty of Dignity and Other Rights of Children Born Out of Casual Relationship: A Legal Conundrum 76. Women in Civil Engineering Profession: Career Profile of Indian Women 77. Factors That Make Public-Private Partnerships Appealing for Highway Projects in Gujarat 78. Risk Management in Public–Private Partnership-Based Infrastructure Projects: A Critical Analysis
79. Construction Safety Practices: An Analysis 80. The Relevance of Kitchen Vastu Guidelines in Relation to Architecture 81. Drone Rules 2021: Analysis and Implications for India’s UAV Programme 82. Toy Companies Using Unconventional Methods to Stay Relevant and Reach Evolving Minds of the Parents and Children 83. Behavior of Speed Breaker in Urban Context 84. Aesthetics of Distortion and the Absurd: Fusing Redemptive Existentialism and
Berkeley’s Metaphysics in Beckett’s Plays 85. Explicit and Implicit Self-Esteem of Narcissists and Non-Narcissists.