The International Directory of Government is the definitive guide to people in power in every part of the world. All the world's top decision-makers are included in this one-volume publication, which details more than 17,500 government ministries, departments, agencies, corporations and their connected bodies. Each chapter contains:
* the constitutional position of the head of state
* an outline of the legislature and governmental system
* a summary of local government
* listings of ministries and their key personnel
* government departments and their connected bodies
* nationalized industries
* government organizations and affiliated groups arranged by subject heading.
Organization entries contain the names and titles of officials, postal, e-mail and internet addresses, telephone, and fax numbers plus an overview of their main activities.
'… a well produced, attractive work. Those primarily interested in easily accessible directory data on governments should consider its acquisition.' - American Reference Book Annual