This book provides basic knowledge of the programming and interfacing of devices with IoT modem and programming. The aim is to explain the basic steps to understand the IoT and its application in agriculture field.
It will serve be a reference book for postgraduate and undergraduate Engineering students. Students from Electronics, Electrical, Mechatronics, Robotics, Mechanical, Computer science can use the book for their projects and research. This book is based entirely on the practical experience of the authors while undergoing projects with the students and industries.
This book is co-published with NIPA. Taylor and Francis does not sell or distribute its print and electronic editions in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
1. Introduction to Internet of Things
2. Role of Arduino in Agricultural Field and its Interfacing with External Devices
3. Role of Node MCU in Agricultural Field and its Interfacing with External Devices
4. Development of BLYNK App to Automate Agriculture Field
5. Development of Local web Server for Automation
6. LabVIEW Based Data Logger for Agricultural Field Parameters Monitoring System
7. MATLAB Based Data Logger for Agricultural Field Parameters Monitoring System
8. A smart Control for Site-specifi c Management of Fixed Irrigation System
9. iCould and Cayenne Based Perimeter Monitoring System for Agricultural Field
10. Scilab Based Data Logger for Plant Protection from Fire in Agricultural Field
11. Smart Greenhouse Monitoring System for Flower Plant Growth