This edited book comprises chapters that describe the IoT, machine learning, and blockchain technologies for renewable energy and modern hybrid power systems with simulation examples and case studies.
After reading this book, users will understand recent technologies such as IoT, machine learning techniques, and blockchain technologies and the application of these technologies to renewable energy resources and modern hybrid power systems through simulation examples and case studies.
1. Introduction to IoT
Asim Maharjan and Saju Khakurel
2. IoT and its Requirements for Renewable Energy Resources
D. Gunapriya, R. Sivakumar, and K. Sabareeshwaran
3. Power Quality Monitoring of Low Voltage Distribution System Toward Smart Distribution Grid Through IoT
P. Sivaraman et al.
4. Health Monitoring of a Transformer in a Smart Distribution System using IoT
P. Sivaraman, C. Sharmeela, and P. Sanjeevikumar
5. Introduction To Machine Learning Techniques
Saniya M. Ansari et al.
6. Machine Learning Techniques for Renewable Energy Resources
K. Punitha, S. Anbarasi, and T. Balasubramanian
7. Application of Optimization Technique in Modern Hybrid Power Systems
D. Lakshmi et al.
8. Application of Machine Learning Techniques in Modern Hybrid Power Systems – A Case Study
B. Koti Reddy et al.
9. Establishing a Realistic Shunt Capacitor Bank with a Power System using PSO/ACCS
Ali Mohamed Eltamaly et al.
10. Introduction to Blockchain Technologies
Xiaofeng Chen and Xiangjuan Jia
11. Blockchain Technologies for Renewable Energy Resources with Case Study: SHA–256, 384, and 512
Kaung Si Thu, Shubham Tiwari, and Weerakorn Ongsakul