Kaizen for the Shopfloor Learning Package
- This format is currently out of stock.
Productivity's new Kaizen Learning Package provides the information and techniques you need to prepare for and conduct a successful Kaizen event.Clear, concise text and explanatory graphics are used to discuss how to:
- Form and train a kaizen team.
- Gain support for a kaizen event.
- Use an Area Selection Matrix to choose where to hold a kaizen event.
- Focus an event by selecting the most appropriate problem for improvement.
- Prepare a kaizen area.
- Report, communicate, and sustain kaizen results.
The kaizen learning package includes the following: Leader's Guide; 5 copies of Kaizen for the Shopfloor; one laminated job aid, Steps for Conducting a Kaizen Event; one copy of the Jeffrey K Liker's classic book, Becoming Lean: Inside Stories of U.S. Manufactures; and additional presentation materials on a CD.