© 2012 – Routledge
Key Facts is the essential revision series for anyone studying law, including LLB, ILEX and post-graduate conversion courses.
The Key Facts series provides the simplest and most effective way for you to absorb and retain the essential facts needed for exam success.
Key features include:
* Diagrams at the start of chapters to summarise the key points
* Structured heading levels to allow for clear recall of the main facts
* Charts and tables to break down more complex information
New to these editions is an improved text design making the books easier read and the facts easier to retain.
Key Facts books are supported by the website www.UnlockingTheLaw.co.uk where you will find extensive revision materials including MCQs and Key Q&As.
"Hodder KEY FACTS is the revision aid I recommend to my students as I think it is the most up-to-date and concise."
2. Natural Law
3. Empiricists and Rationalists
5. Legal Positivism: pre-Hart
6. Legal Positivism: post-Hart
7. Mostly European
8. Mostly American
9. Contemporary Theory: jurisprudence since 1900