In today’s global business environment, it is vital that individuals and organizations have sophisticated global leadership skills. Communication and understanding of different cultures is paramount to business success.
This new edition of the bestselling textbook, Managing Cultural Differences, guides students and practitioners to an understanding of how to do business internationally, providing practical advice on how competitive advantage can be gained through effective cross-cultural management. Crises in the Middle East, the weakening of some emerging markets, and the value of diversity and inclusion are just a few examples of contemporary issues discussed in this text, which also introduces a completely new chapter on global business ethics.
With a wealth of new examples, case studies, and online materials, this textbook is required course reading for undergraduates, postgraduates, and MBA students alike, as well as being a vital tool for anybody selling, purchasing, traveling, or working internationally.
Table of Contents
1. Managing Cultural Differences in a Changing Global World
2. Global Leaders and Communicating Across Cultures
3. Global Negotiating Skills
4. Women Leaders in Global Business
5. Motivating the Global Workforce: The Case for Diversity and Inclusion
6. Global Leadership in Emerging Markets
7. Comparative and International Strategy in a Global Business Environment
8. Global Teams
9. Global Business Ethics
10. Managing Global Transitions
11. Doing Business in the Middle East
12. Doing Business in Latin America
13. Doing Business in East Asia
14. Doing Business in South and Southeast Asia and Australia
15. Doing Business in Europe
16. Doing Business in Africa
17. Doing Business in North America
Neil Remington Abramson is a professor of International Strategy (ret.) at the Beedie School of Business, Simon Fraser University, Vancouver, Canada.
Robert T. Moran is Professor Emeritus of International Management at Thunderbird School of Global Management, USA.
To gain access to the instructor resources for this title, please visit the Instructor Resources Download Hub.
You will be prompted to fill out a registration form which will be verified by one of our sales reps.