Manual of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology
- This version cannot be shipped to your selected country.
- This product is currently out of stock.
- The Taylor & Francis Group cannot sell JP Medical products in your shipping region. For more information, please visit the JP Medical website.
Tumors in the head and neck region often present the trainee or non-specialist surgeon with major challenges given the complexity of the regional anatomy.
Manual of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology has been designed to provide trainee ENT Head & Neck surgeons and general surgeons with rapid access to the basic knowledge and principles required for management of the common tumors of the head and neck.
Introductory chapters on the principles of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and imaging are followed by chapters devoted to specific procedures such as neck dissection, maxillectomy and skull base surgery. The book also includes information on nutritional and speech & language considerations.
The chapters employ a consistent style to cover (1) the indications and preoperative considerations for each technique (2) a step by step guide to each procedure, using concise text, bullet-point lists and artworks which show the surgical approaches and (3) post-operative complications.
Manual of Head and Neck Surgical Oncology is the ideal guide for all surgeons seeking a practical, accessible guide to the management of tumors of the head and neck.
- Concise, ‘how-to’ guide
- Focus on key principles and procedures
- Covers indications and contraindications, management principles and techniques, and complications and their avoidance