First published in 1998. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Table of Contents
Part One: Marriage Enrichment Philosophy and Concepts.
1. An Expanding Frontier
2. Threat or Promise for Practitioners?
3. Marriage Keys to Family and Society
Part Two: Marriage Enrichment Programs. 4. Dimensions of Successful Programs
6. Resources for Couples and Leaders
Part Three: Research on Marriage Enrichment.
7. Dimensions of Research
8. Measuring Program Effectiveness
9. Essential Elements for Enrichment Changes in Couples
Part Four: Strengthening Marriages: Treatment, Enrichment, Mentoring, and Outreach.
10. Refocusing Marriage Treatments
11. Leading Marriage Enrichment Events
12. Mentors-Have Enrichment, Will Travel
13. Active Consulting to Improve the Marriage Climate
Contact Information for Specific Programs