This book describes the uses of different mathematical modeling and soft computing techniques used in epidemiology for experiential research in projects such as how infectious diseases progress to show the likely outcome of an epidemic, and to contribute to public health interventions.
This book covers mathematical modeling and soft computing techniques used to study the spread of diseases, predict the future course of an outbreak, and evaluate epidemic control strategies. This book explores the applications covering numerical and analytical solutions, presents basic and advanced concepts for beginners and industry professionals, and incorporates the latest methodologies and challenges using mathematical modeling and soft computing techniques in epidemiology.
Primary users of this book include researchers, academicians, postgraduate students, and specialists.
Table of Contents
1. Evolutionary Modelling of Dengue Fever with Incubation Period of Virus
2. Fuzzy-Genetic Approach to Epidemiology
3. Role of Mathematical Models in Physiology and Pathology
4. Machine-Learned Regression Assessment of the HIV Epidemiological Development in Asian Region
5. Mathematical Modeling to Find the Potential Number of Ways to Distribute Certain Things to Certain Places in Medical Field
6. Fractional SIRI Model with Delay in Context of the Generalized Liouville-Caputo Fractional Derivative
7. Optimal Control of a Nipah Virus Transmission Model
8. Application of Eternal Domination in Epidemiology
9. Numerical Analysis of Coupled Time-Fractional Differential Equations Arising in Epidemiological Models
10. Balancing of Nitrogen Mass Cycle for Healthy Living Using Mathematical Model
11. Neutralizing of Nitrogen when the Changes of Nitrogen Content Is Rapid
12. Application of Blockchain Technology in Hospital Information System
13. Complexity Analysis of Pathogenesis of Coronavirus Epidemiology Spread in the China Region
14. A Mathematical Fractional Model to Study the Hepatitis B Virus Infection
15. Nonlinear Dynamics of SARS-CoV2 Virus: India and Its Government Policy
16. Ethical and Professional Issues in Epidemiology
17. Cloud Virtual Image Security for Medical Data Processing
18. Medical Data Security Using Blockchain and Machine Learning Techniques in Cloud Computing
19. Mathematical Model to Avoid Delay Wound Healing by Infinite Element Method
20. Data Classification Framework for Medical Data through Machine Learning Techniques in Cloud Computing
Dr. Jyoti Mishra is currently an Assistant Professor at Dept.of Mathematics, Gyan Ganga Institute of Technology and Sciences, Jabalpur. She is a qualified individual with around 10 years of expertise in Teaching, R&D with specialization in Mathematics. She is B.Sc., M.Sc &,B.Ed She received her Ph.D. degree in Special function from APS University, Rewa, India. Her research interests include Special function. Fractional Calculus, Partial differential Equations, special function, Mathematical Modeling. Been a part of various seminars, paper presentations, research paper reviews, conferences as co-convener, Member of Organizing Committee, Member of Advisory Committee, Member of Technical Committee and contribution in organizing INSPIRE Science Internship Camp. She has published more than 25 research papers in reputed journals and authored 3 books. She has been actively involved in professional bodies Indian Mathematical Society, IAPS, FATER. She is reviewer in many sci journals, IEEE international conferences, CSNT-2015, CICN-2016, CICN2017, INDIACom-2019, ICICC-CONF 2019 and many more. She is published 05 patents in Intellectual Property, India.
Dr Ritu Agarwal has done Ph.D., M. phil, M Sc, JRF-NET. She is Assistant Professor of mathematics in Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur. She is having 15 years of teaching and research experience. Her areas of research include Biocomplex analysis, Geometric function theory, mathematical modelling and fractional calculus. She has published 45 research papers in journals of repute. Under her guidance 2 Ph.D. completed. Awarded a research project by NBHM. Attended 12 international conference. She has organized various events like short-term courses, FDP, Conferences of national and international level. She has been actively involved with professional bodies Indian Mathematical Society, IAENG, ISTE, ISCA, FIM, IACSIT, RMS, SSFA, VIJNANA, Gwalior Academy of Sciences, TIMC, IEEE. She has 11 text books for BE/B. Tech to her credit and has supervised approx 20 M.sc. dissertations.
Dr. Abdon Atangana received Ph.D degree from University of free state South Africa. He is Prof. of applied mathematics Institute for Groundwater Studies,University of the Free State. He has Awarded of the youngest leading international researcher in fractional Calculus intheyear2019 ,Obada award 2018, African Academic of Science, Affiliate 2018-2022Most cited mathematics paper in the world ,2017,African Award of applied Mathematics 2017. He isthe number 1 top overall contributor to the peer review of the field of mathematics. The sentinel of science awards honoring the elite contributors to scholar peer review and editorial pursuits internationally. Recipients have demonstrated an outstanding expert commitment to protecting the integrity and accuracy of published research in their field in the year 2017 .He has received many best researcher award in different university .In the field of Applied Mathematics he has introduced the more than fifteen mathematical operators and numerical schemes that nowadays used in all fields of science, technology and engineering. He published approx 250 sci papers in different reputed journals and H- index 36, citation is 5148.