This book describes the uses of different mathematical modeling and soft computing techniques used in epidemiology for experiential research in projects such as how infectious diseases progress to show the likely outcome of an epidemic, and to contribute to public health interventions.
This book covers mathematical modeling and soft computing techniques used to study the spread of diseases, predict the future course of an outbreak, and evaluate epidemic control strategies. This book explores the applications covering numerical and analytical solutions, presents basic and advanced concepts for beginners and industry professionals, and incorporates the latest methodologies and challenges using mathematical modeling and soft computing techniques in epidemiology.
Primary users of this book include researchers, academicians, postgraduate students, and specialists.
1. Evolutionary Modelling of Dengue Fever with Incubation Period of Virus
2. Fuzzy-Genetic Approach to Epidemiology
3. Role of Mathematical Models in Physiology and Pathology
4. Machine-Learned Regression Assessment of the HIV Epidemiological Development in Asian Region
5. Mathematical Modeling to Find the Potential Number of Ways to Distribute Certain Things to Certain Places in Medical Field
6. Fractional SIRI Model with Delay in Context of the Generalized Liouville-Caputo Fractional Derivative
7. Optimal Control of a Nipah Virus Transmission Model
8. Application of Eternal Domination in Epidemiology
9. Numerical Analysis of Coupled Time-Fractional Differential Equations Arising in Epidemiological Models
10. Balancing of Nitrogen Mass Cycle for Healthy Living Using Mathematical Model
11. Neutralizing of Nitrogen when the Changes of Nitrogen Content Is Rapid
12. Application of Blockchain Technology in Hospital Information System
13. Complexity Analysis of Pathogenesis of Coronavirus Epidemiology Spread in the China Region
14. A Mathematical Fractional Model to Study the Hepatitis B Virus Infection
15. Nonlinear Dynamics of SARS-CoV2 Virus: India and Its Government Policy
16. Ethical and Professional Issues in Epidemiology
17. Cloud Virtual Image Security for Medical Data Processing
18. Medical Data Security Using Blockchain and Machine Learning Techniques in Cloud Computing
19. Mathematical Model to Avoid Delay Wound Healing by Infinite Element Method
20. Data Classification Framework for Medical Data through Machine Learning Techniques in Cloud Computing