Mathematics in Engineering Sciences Novel Theories, Technologies, and Applications
This book includes research studies, novel theory, as well as new methodology and applications in mathematics and management sciences. The book will provide a comprehensive range of mathematics applied to engineering areas for different tasks. It will offer an international perspective and a bridge between classical theory and new methodology in many areas, along with real-life applications.
- Offers solutions to multi-objective transportation problem under cost reliability using utility function
- Presents optimization techniques to support eco-efficiency assessment in manufacturing processes
- Covers distance-based function approach for optimal design of engineering processes with multiple quality characteristics
- Provides discrete time sliding mode control for non-linear networked control systems
- Discusses second law of thermodynamics as instruments for optimizing fluid dynamic systems and aerodynamic systems