The second volume of the series is devoted to applications of mechatronics in material processing and robotics. Both classical machining methods, such as extrusion, forging and milling, and modern ones, such as plasma and ultrasonic machining, are analyzed. An extensive part covers the modeling of these processes, also from a phenomenological point of view. The study analyzes the issues related to robotics in various technological processes as well.
Table of Contents
1. Development of perspective equipment for the regeneration of industrial filters.
І. Sevostyanov, I. Zozulyak, Y. Ivanchuk, O. Polischuk, К. Koval, W. Wójcik, A. Kalizhanova, and A. Kozbakova
2. Intelligent implants in dentistry: realities and prospects.
S. Zlepko, S. Tymchyk, O. Hrushko, I. Vishtak, Z. Omiotek, S. Amirgaliyeva, and A. Tuleshov
3. Modeling of the exhaustion and regeneration of the resource regularities of objects with different natures.
V. Mykhalevych, V. Kraievskyi, O. Mykhalevych, O. Hrushko, A. Kotyra, P. Droździel, O. Mamyrbaev, and S. Orazalieva
4. Increase in durability and reliability of drill column casing pipes by the surface strengthening.
I. Aftanaziv, L. Shevchuk, L. Strutynska, I. Koval, I. Svidrak, P. Komada, G. Yerkeldessova, and K. Nurseitova
5. Experimental research of forming machine with a spatial character of motion.
I. Nazarenko. O. Dedov. M. Ruchynskyi. A. Sviderskyi, O. Diachenko, P. Komada, M. Junisbekov, and A. Oralbekova
6. Research of ANSYS Autodyn capabilities in evaluating the landmine blast resistance of specialized armored vehicles.
S. Shlyk, A. Smolarz, S. Rakhmetullina, and A. Ormanbekova
7. Phenomenological aspects in modern mechanics of deformable solids.
V. Ogorodnikov, T. Arkhipova, M.O. Mokliuk, P. Komada, A. Tuleshov, U. Zhunissova, and M. Kozhamberdiyeva
8. The determination of deformation velocity effect on cold backward extrusion processes with expansion in the movable die of axisymmetric hollow parts.
I. Aliiev, V. Levchenko, L. Aliieva, V. Kaliuzhnyi, P. Kisała, B. Yeraliyeva, and Y. Kulakova
9. Stress state of a workpiece under double bending by pulse loading.
V. Dragobetskii, V. Zagoryanskii, D. Moloshtan, S. Shlyk, A. Shapoval, O. Naumova, A. Kotyra, M. Mussabekov, G. Yusupova, and Y. Kulakova
10. Tensor models of accumulation of damage in material billets during roll forging process in several stages.
V. Matviichuk, I. Bubnovska, V. Mykhalevych, M. Kovalchuk, W. Wójcik, A. Tuleshov, S. Smailova, and B. Imanbek
11. Synergetic aspects of growths in machining of metal materials.
E. Posvyatenko, N. Posvyatenko, O. Mozghovyi, R. Budyak, A. Smolarz, A. Tuleshov, G. Yusupova, and A. Shortanbayeva
12. Theoretical and experimental studies to determine the contact pressures when drawing an axisymmetric workpiece without a blank flange collet.
R. Puzyr, R. Argat, A. Chernish, R. Vakylenko, V. Chukhlib, Z. Omiotek, M. Mussabekov, G. Borankulova, and B. Yeraliyeva
13. Modification of surfaces of steel details using graphite electrode plasma.
V. Savulyak, V. Shenfeld, M. Dmytriiev, T. Molodetska, V. M. Tverdomed, P. Komada, A. Ormanbekova, and Y. Turgynbekov
14. Complex dynamic processes in elastic bodies and the methods of their research.
B. I. Sokil, A. P. Senyk, M. B. Sokil, A. I. Andrukhiv, O. O. Koval, A. Kotyra, P. Droździel, M. Kalimoldayev, and Y. Amirgaliyev
15. Analysis of the character of change of the profilogram of micro profile of the processed surface.
N. Veselovska, S. Shargorodsky, V. Rutkevych, R. Iskovych-Lototsky, Z. Omiotek, O. Mamyrbaev, and U. Zhunissova
16. Investigation of interaction of a tool with a part in the process of deforming stretching with ultrasound.
N. Weselowska, V. Тurych, V. Rutkevych, G. Ogorodnichuk, P. Kisała, B. Yeraliyeva, and G. Yusupova
17. Robotic complex for the production of products special forms with filling inside made from dough.
R. Grudetskyi, O. Zabolotnyy, P. Golubkov, V. Yehorov, A. Kotyra, A. Kozbakova, and S. Amirgaliyeva
18. Theoretical preconditions of circuit design development for the manipulator systems of actuators of special-purpose mobile robots.
S. Strutynskyi, W. Wójcik, A. Kalizhanova, and M. Kozhamberdiyeva
19. Analysis of random factors in the primary motion drive of grinding machines.
V. Tikhenko, O. Deribo, Z. Dusaniuk, O. Serdiuk, A. Kotyra, S. Smailova, and Y. Amirgaliyev
20. Dynamic characteristics of “tool-workpiece” elastic system in the low stiffness parts milling process.
Y. Danylchenko, A. Petryshyn, S. Repinskyi, V. Bandura, M. Kalimoldayev, K. Gromaszek, and B. Imanbek
21. Modeling of contact interaction of microroughnesses of treated surfaces during finishing anti-friction non-abrasive treatment FANT.
I. Shepelenko, Y. Nemyrovskyi, Y. Tsekhanov. E. Posviatenko, Z. Omiotek, M. Kozhamberdiyeva, and A. Shortanbayeva
22. Practices of modernization of metal-cutting machine tool CNC systems.
V. Sychuk, O. Zabolotnyi, P. Harchuk, D. Somov, A. Slabky. Z. Omiotek, S. Rakhmetullina, and G. Yusupova
23. Improving the precision of the methods for vibration acceleration measurement using micromechanical capacitive accelerometers.
V. F. Hraniak, V. V. Kukharchuk, Z. Omiotek, P. Droździel, O. Mamyrbaev, and B. Imanbek
24. Modelling of the technological objects movement in metal processing on machine tools.
G. S. Tymchyk, V. I. Skytsiouk, T. R. Klotchko, P. Komada, S. Smailova, and A. Kozbakova
25. Physical bases of aggression of abstract objects existence.
G. S. Tymchyk, V. I. Skytsiouk, T. R. Klotchko, W. Wójcik, Y. Amirgaliyev, and M. Kalimoldayev
26. Development and investigation of changes in the form of metal when obtaining the crankshaft's crankpin using free forging.
V. Chukhlib, A. Okun, S. Gubskyi, Y. Klemeshov, R. Puzyr, P. Komada, M. Mussabekov, D. Baitussupov, and G. Duskazaev
27. Approaches to automation of strength and durability analysis of crane metal structures.
S. Gubskyi, V. Chukhlub, A. Okun, Y. Basova, S. Pavlov, K. Gromaszek, A. Tuleshov, and A. Toigozhinova
Leonid Polishchuk was born in Ukraine in 1954. He is the Head of the Department of Industrial Engineering at Vinnitsia National Technical University, Ukraine. Leonid is Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor, academician at the Ukraine Academy of Hoisting-and-Transport Sciences, member of the editorial board of two scientific and technical publications in Ukraine, and member of the specialized scientific council for the defense of doctoral dissertations. In 1994, he defended his thesis “Dynamic Load of the Mechanical System of the Belt Conveyor with the Built-in Drive” in the concentration of “Dynamics, Strength of Machines, Devices and Equipment”. In 2017, he defended the specialized council doctoral thesis “Dynamics of Drive System and Boom Construction of Belt Conveyors on Mobile Machinery” in the concentration of “Dynamics and Strengths of Machines”. The scientific focus is the dynamics of drive systems with devices and control systems with variable operating modes and diagnostics of metal structures of hoisting-and-transport and technological machines. He has more than 200 scientific publications of which two are monographs, 123 are of scientific and 18 are of educational and methodological nature, 8 are of scientific nature in publications such as Scopus and WoS, and 33 are patents.
Orken Mamyrbayev was born in Kazakhstan, 1979. He was Deputy Deputy General Director in science and head of the laboratory of computer engineering of intelligent systems at the Institute of Information and Computational Technologies. In 2014, he obtained his Ph. D. in Information Systems at the Kazakh National Technical University named after K. I. Satbayev and was Associate Professor in 2019 at the Institute of Information and Computational Technologies. He is a member of the dissertation council “Information Systems” at L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University in the specialties Computer Sciences and Information systems. His main research field of activity is related to machine learning, deep learning, and speech technologies. In total, he has published more than five books, over 120 papers, and authored several patents and copyright certificates for an intellectual property object in software. Currently, he manages two scientific projects: the development of an end-to-end automatic speech recognition system for agglutinative languages and information model and software tools for the system of automatic search and analysis of multilingual illegal web content based on the ontological approach.
Konrad Gromaszek was born in Poland in 1978. He was Professor of the Lublin University of Technology at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences. After obtaining a doctorate in December 2006, he was employed at the Department of Electronics and Information Technology. In 2019, he obtained his DSc degree and now works as a university professor.
In the years 2007–2008 he was the manager of the FP6 project, related to the development of the Regional Innovation Strategy for the Lubelskie Voivodeship. He participated in a total of about 15 courses and training in data management and processing. He has received two awards from the Rector of the Lublin University of Technology (second and third degree). Konrad Gromaszek is the author and co-author of over 53 publications (including three monographs, two manuals, and scripts). He was the tutor of 89 diploma theses. He tries to combine research and teaching with organizational activities. He participated in the preparation of applications for seven research projects and was the contractor in four. He is also active in non-university projects as an expert. He belongs to the following organizations: IEEE, Polish Association of Measurements for Automation and Robotics (POLSPAR), Polish Society of Theoretical and Applied Electrical Engineering (PTETiS), Polish Information Technology Society (PTI), and Lubelskie Towarzystwo Naukowe (LTN).