The second volume of the series is devoted to applications of mechatronics in material processing and robotics. Both classical machining methods, such as extrusion, forging and milling, and modern ones, such as plasma and ultrasonic machining, are analyzed. An extensive part covers the modeling of these processes, also from a phenomenological point of view. The study analyzes the issues related to robotics in various technological processes as well.
1. Development of perspective equipment for the regeneration of industrial filters.
І. Sevostyanov, I. Zozulyak, Y. Ivanchuk, O. Polischuk, К. Koval, W. Wójcik, A. Kalizhanova, and A. Kozbakova
2. Intelligent implants in dentistry: realities and prospects.
S. Zlepko, S. Tymchyk, O. Hrushko, I. Vishtak, Z. Omiotek, S. Amirgaliyeva, and A. Tuleshov
3. Modeling of the exhaustion and regeneration of the resource regularities of objects with different natures.
V. Mykhalevych, V. Kraievskyi, O. Mykhalevych, O. Hrushko, A. Kotyra, P. Droździel, O. Mamyrbaev, and S. Orazalieva
4. Increase in durability and reliability of drill column casing pipes by the surface strengthening.
I. Aftanaziv, L. Shevchuk, L. Strutynska, I. Koval, I. Svidrak, P. Komada, G. Yerkeldessova, and K. Nurseitova
5. Experimental research of forming machine with a spatial character of motion.
I. Nazarenko. O. Dedov. M. Ruchynskyi. A. Sviderskyi, O. Diachenko, P. Komada, M. Junisbekov, and A. Oralbekova
6. Research of ANSYS Autodyn capabilities in evaluating the landmine blast resistance of specialized armored vehicles.
S. Shlyk, A. Smolarz, S. Rakhmetullina, and A. Ormanbekova
7. Phenomenological aspects in modern mechanics of deformable solids.
V. Ogorodnikov, T. Arkhipova, M.O. Mokliuk, P. Komada, A. Tuleshov, U. Zhunissova, and M. Kozhamberdiyeva
8. The determination of deformation velocity effect on cold backward extrusion processes with expansion in the movable die of axisymmetric hollow parts.
I. Aliiev, V. Levchenko, L. Aliieva, V. Kaliuzhnyi, P. Kisała, B. Yeraliyeva, and Y. Kulakova
9. Stress state of a workpiece under double bending by pulse loading.
V. Dragobetskii, V. Zagoryanskii, D. Moloshtan, S. Shlyk, A. Shapoval, O. Naumova, A. Kotyra, M. Mussabekov, G. Yusupova, and Y. Kulakova
10. Tensor models of accumulation of damage in material billets during roll forging process in several stages.
V. Matviichuk, I. Bubnovska, V. Mykhalevych, M. Kovalchuk, W. Wójcik, A. Tuleshov, S. Smailova, and B. Imanbek
11. Synergetic aspects of growths in machining of metal materials.
E. Posvyatenko, N. Posvyatenko, O. Mozghovyi, R. Budyak, A. Smolarz, A. Tuleshov, G. Yusupova, and A. Shortanbayeva
12. Theoretical and experimental studies to determine the contact pressures when drawing an axisymmetric workpiece without a blank flange collet.
R. Puzyr, R. Argat, A. Chernish, R. Vakylenko, V. Chukhlib, Z. Omiotek, M. Mussabekov, G. Borankulova, and B. Yeraliyeva
13. Modification of surfaces of steel details using graphite electrode plasma.
V. Savulyak, V. Shenfeld, M. Dmytriiev, T. Molodetska, V. M. Tverdomed, P. Komada, A. Ormanbekova, and Y. Turgynbekov
14. Complex dynamic processes in elastic bodies and the methods of their research.
B. I. Sokil, A. P. Senyk, M. B. Sokil, A. I. Andrukhiv, O. O. Koval, A. Kotyra, P. Droździel, M. Kalimoldayev, and Y. Amirgaliyev
15. Analysis of the character of change of the profilogram of micro profile of the processed surface.
N. Veselovska, S. Shargorodsky, V. Rutkevych, R. Iskovych-Lototsky, Z. Omiotek, O. Mamyrbaev, and U. Zhunissova
16. Investigation of interaction of a tool with a part in the process of deforming stretching with ultrasound.
N. Weselowska, V. Тurych, V. Rutkevych, G. Ogorodnichuk, P. Kisała, B. Yeraliyeva, and G. Yusupova
17. Robotic complex for the production of products special forms with filling inside made from dough.
R. Grudetskyi, O. Zabolotnyy, P. Golubkov, V. Yehorov, A. Kotyra, A. Kozbakova, and S. Amirgaliyeva
18. Theoretical preconditions of circuit design development for the manipulator systems of actuators of special-purpose mobile robots.
S. Strutynskyi, W. Wójcik, A. Kalizhanova, and M. Kozhamberdiyeva
19. Analysis of random factors in the primary motion drive of grinding machines.
V. Tikhenko, O. Deribo, Z. Dusaniuk, O. Serdiuk, A. Kotyra, S. Smailova, and Y. Amirgaliyev
20. Dynamic characteristics of “tool-workpiece” elastic system in the low stiffness parts milling process.
Y. Danylchenko, A. Petryshyn, S. Repinskyi, V. Bandura, M. Kalimoldayev, K. Gromaszek, and B. Imanbek
21. Modeling of contact interaction of microroughnesses of treated surfaces during finishing anti-friction non-abrasive treatment FANT.
I. Shepelenko, Y. Nemyrovskyi, Y. Tsekhanov. E. Posviatenko, Z. Omiotek, M. Kozhamberdiyeva, and A. Shortanbayeva
22. Practices of modernization of metal-cutting machine tool CNC systems.
V. Sychuk, O. Zabolotnyi, P. Harchuk, D. Somov, A. Slabky. Z. Omiotek, S. Rakhmetullina, and G. Yusupova
23. Improving the precision of the methods for vibration acceleration measurement using micromechanical capacitive accelerometers.
V. F. Hraniak, V. V. Kukharchuk, Z. Omiotek, P. Droździel, O. Mamyrbaev, and B. Imanbek
24. Modelling of the technological objects movement in metal processing on machine tools.
G. S. Tymchyk, V. I. Skytsiouk, T. R. Klotchko, P. Komada, S. Smailova, and A. Kozbakova
25. Physical bases of aggression of abstract objects existence.
G. S. Tymchyk, V. I. Skytsiouk, T. R. Klotchko, W. Wójcik, Y. Amirgaliyev, and M. Kalimoldayev
26. Development and investigation of changes in the form of metal when obtaining the crankshaft's crankpin using free forging.
V. Chukhlib, A. Okun, S. Gubskyi, Y. Klemeshov, R. Puzyr, P. Komada, M. Mussabekov, D. Baitussupov, and G. Duskazaev
27. Approaches to automation of strength and durability analysis of crane metal structures.
S. Gubskyi, V. Chukhlub, A. Okun, Y. Basova, S. Pavlov, K. Gromaszek, A. Tuleshov, and A. Toigozhinova