Meeting the Needs if Your Most Able Pupils in PE/Sports Studies provides specific guidance on:
- recognizing high ability and multiple intelligences
- planning, differentiation and extension/enrichment
- teacher questioning skills
- support for more able pupils with learning difficulties
- recording and assessment
- beyond the classroom: visits, residentials, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, links with other institutions.
The book features comprehensive appendices and an accompanying CD with: useful contacts and resources, lesson plans, liaison sheets for teaching assistants, homework activities and monitoring sheets.
For secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, Gifted and Talented co-ordinators, SENCos and LEA advisers.
Download the disc content