Microelectronics and Signal Processing
Advanced Concepts and Applications
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after May 27, 2021
This book is about general and specific areas involved in electrical and electronics engineering which comprises broad subjects such as MEMS and Microfluidics, VLSI, Communication and Signal Processing. This book discusses the recent trends in various aspects of research areas for diverse applications like biomedical, biochemical, and power source systems. It also discusses modelling, simulating, and prototyping of the different electronic-based systems for carrying out varied applications. With this book, the readers will understand the multiplatform fundamentals guiding electrical and biomedical devices that form the current features such as automation, integration, and miniaturization of a particular device.
This book showcases a unique platform as it covers the different areas of research in this trending era as a benchmark. This book is a link between the electronics and cutting-edge technologies that are being used for numerous applications representing the physical and virtual developments of electronic devices. Therefore, this book will mostly uphold the innovation and originality involved in the development of miniaturized devices, and proposing new methods, emphasizing with different areas of electrical and electronics engineering.
This book entitles various approaches involved in electrical, biomedical, and electronics for modern distribution of research strategies and covers the state-of-art research themes. These include signal sensing, signal simulators, 3D printing technology, power systems, data acquisition systems, instrumentation, electrochemical sensing, electromechanical measurements, and signal analysis.
The book will provide the academic perspectives of the cutting-edge R&D outputs from the faculty members and Ph.D. students, amalgamating the newer cross-dimensional areas, such as cyber-physical systems, nanoelectronics, smart-sensors, point-of-need devices, etc. The book will become a benchmark to the readers to understand the academic aspect of the contemporary work and the way forward on how this will lead to help the society-at-large.
Table of Contents
1. Van der Waals (VdW) Hetero structures based on Transition Metal Di-Chalcogenides (TMD) -Current Status and Prospects in Broad-Band Photo-detector Applications
Debapriya Som, Srijan Trivedi, Ayantika Chatterjee, Sayan Kanungo
2. 3D Printing; A State of the Art Approach in Electrochemical Sensing Mary Salve, Khairunnisa Amreen, PK Pattnaik, Sanket Goel
3. Optimized electrical interface for Vanadium Redox Flow Battery (VRFB) storage system: Modeling, Development and Implementation
Nawin RA, Ankur Bhattacharjee
4. A Review on Recent Advancements in a Chamber-based Microfluidic PCR Devices
Madhusudan Kulkarni and Sanket Goel
5. A Classification and Evaluation of Approximate Multipliers
Anil Kumar and Syed Ershad Ahmed
6. Optical MEMS Accelerometers: A Review
Balasubramanian Malayappan and Prasant Kumar Pattnaik
7. A 60-GHz SiGe HBT Receiver Front-End for Biomedical Application
Puneet Singh and Saroj Mondal
8. Tunnel Field Effect Transistors for Ultra-Low-Voltage and Ultra-Low-Power VLSI Applications
Sanjay Vidhyadharan and Surya Shankar Dan
9. The Role of PMU for Frequency Stability in Hybrid Power Systems
L Renuka, Alivelu M Parimi, P Shambhu Prasad
10. A modular ZigBee-based IoT platform for reliable health monitoring of industrial machines using ReFSA
Amar Kumar Verma, Jaju Vedant Vinod, Sudha Radhika
11. A Study on Time-Frequency Analysis of Phonocardiogram Signals Samit Kumar Ghosh, Rajesh Kumar Tripathy and R. N. Ponnalagu
12. A Study on the Performance of Solar Photovoltaic Systems in the Underwater Environment
Challa Santhi Durganjali, Sanket Goel, Ponnalagu R N, Sudha Radhika
13. A review on Brain Tumor Segmentation Algorithms using recent deep neural network architectures and a gentle introduction to deep neural network concepts
Dheerendranath, Kesavadas, P. Yogeeswari, R. Venkateswaran and BVVSN Prabhakar Rao
14. LabView based simulation modeling of building load management for peak load reduction
A. Ajitha, Sudha Radhika, Sanket Goel and Ishik
Sanket Goel is currently working as Head and Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Pilani, Hyderabad, India.