Microstrip Antenna Design for Wireless Applications
- Available for pre-order. Item will ship after August 4, 2021
The book focuses on recent advances in the field of Microstrip antenna design and its applications in various fields including Space communication, Mobile communication, wireless communication, medical implants, wearable applications etc. Scholars from Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering, researchers and industrial person will benefit from this book. Students, researchers and industrial person expressed concerns about obtaining antenna measurements in various environments. The book shall provide the literature using which students and researchers would design antennas for above mentioned applications. Ultimately, it will enable users to take measurements in different environments. Young researchers pursuing their PG programs or Doctoral degree are also much interested to do their research in the micro-strip antennas, but there are very limited literatures available in recent applications. This book is intended to help such scholars in their studies and enhance the knowledge and skills in the latest happening in the Communication world like IoT, D2D, Satellite, wearable devices etc.
This book will addresses the complete functional framework workflow in printed antenna design system, such as the book:
• Explores basic and high level concepts, thus serving as a manual for those in the industry while also helping beginners to understand both basic and advanced aspects in planer antenna design issues.
• is based on the latest technologies, and covers the major challenges, issues, and advances in Micro-strip antenna design.
• provides latest techniques used for the design of antenna in terms of its structure, defected ground, MIMO and fractal design.
• explores data acquisition and case studies related to data-intensive technologies in antenna used in Internet of Things.
• provides the design of Micro-strip antenna in terms of latest applications and uses like uses in IoT and device to device communication.
Table of Contents
Overview and Introduction
1. Microstrip Patch Antenna Technique for Wireless Applications
Mahesh Kumar Aghwariya and Amit Kumar
2. A Review-Microstrip Patch antenna for Ultra Wideband (UWB
Ashish Singh, Krishnananda Shet, Durga Prasad, Anil Kumar Bhat, Ramya Shetty and Satheesh Rao
Performance Analysis Of Micro-Strip Antenna
3. Design And Performance Analysis Of Microstrip Antenna For Wireless Applications
J. Silamboli and Dr. Thangadurai. N
4. Design And Simulation Of High Gain Microstrip Patch Antenna Using Fabricated Perovskite Manganite Added Polymer Nanocomposite For Multiple Input And Multiple Output System
Karpagam R, Megala V, Rajkumar G, Sakthipandi K and Sathishkumar G K
5. Compact Microstrip Patch Antenna Design With Three I, Two L, One E And One F Shaped Patch For Wireless Applications
6.Design of Elliptically Etched Circular And Elliptical Printed Antennas For Dual-Band 5G Mobile Applications
Aqeel Shaik, V. A. Sankar Ponnapalli and Vinod Babu P
7. Design and Analyses of Dual-band Microstrip Patch Antennas for Wireless Communications
D. Singh: A. Thakur, R. Kumar and Geetanjali
Multiple input multiple output (MIMO) antenna design and it’s applications
8. Multiple Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) Antenna Design And Application
Anup. P. Bhat, Sanjay. J. Dhoble and Kishor. G. Rewatkar
9. A Survey Of Fifth Generation (5G) Cellular Communication Using MIMO For Iot Application
Sanket A. Nirmal and Richa Chandel
10. Design Considerations in MIMO Antenna for Next Generation 5G Wireless Communication
V.Dinesh, J.Vijayalakshmi, M.Suresh and A.Kabeel
11. Design and Development of MIMO Antennas for Smart 5G Devices
Neeraja S Jawali, Vidyadhar S Melkeri and Gauri Kalnoor
Fractal and defected ground structure Micro-strip antenna
12. Compact Rhombus Rectangular Microstrip Fractal Antenna with Vertically Periodic Defected Ground Structure for Wireless Applications
T. Poornima, Dhivya Priya E L and Gokul Anand K R
13. Design and Analysis of Heptagon shaped Multi band Antenna with Multiple Notching for Wireless Applications
K.Sumathi, S.Thenmozhi and Seethalakshmi.V
Micro-strip antenna in vehicular communication
14. Multifunctional Integrated Hybrid Rectangular Dielectric Resonator Antenna for High-Speed Communication
Sovan Mohanty and Baibaswata Mohapatra
Importance and uses of Micro-strip antenna in IoT
15. Importance and uses of Microstrip Antenna in IoT: Opportunities and challenges
D. Ganeshkumar and K. Jaikumar
16. Importance and Uses of Microstrip Antenna In IoT
Shivleela Mudda, K M Gayathri and Mallikarjun Mudda
17. Design of a Microstrip Patch Antenna Based on Fractal Geometry for IoT Applications
N.Koteswaramma and P.A.Harsha Vardhini
Ultra-wide-band antenna design for wearable applications
18. UWB and NB Performance Integrated Antenna for Cognitive Radio Applications – A Survey
Shine Let G, G Josemin Bala and C Benin Pratap
19. An Ultra-wideband wearable Vivaldi antenna for Bio-Medical applications
20. Ultra-Wide-band Antenna Design for Wearable Applications
Shailesh and Garima Srivastava
21. An Orthogonal Quad-Port Wearable MIMO Antenna for UWB Applications
Micro-strip antenna design for Misc applications
22. Design and Simulation of 5G Microstrip Patch Antenna with Phase Shifter and Dodecagonal Prism (12-Sided Prism) Shape Base Station
Vishal A Ker, Vidyadhar S Melkeri and Gauri Kalnoor
Praveen Malik is a Professor in the School of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab, India.
Sanjeevikumar Padmanaban is a Faculty Member with the Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Esbjerg, Denmark.
Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen is Head of Research Group of Bioenergy and Green Engineering, Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Denmark.