This book gives an overview of best effort data and real-time multipath routing protocols in WMSN. It provides results of recent research in design issues affecting the development of strategic multipath routing protocols that support multimedia data traffic in WMSN from an IoT perspective, plus detailed analysis on the appropriate traffic models.
2. A Survey on Multipath Routing Protocols for QoS Assurances in Real-Time Multimedia Wireless Sensor Networks.
3. Optimized Multi-Constrained Quality-of-Service Multipath Routing Approach for Multimedia Sensor Networks.
4. Energy-aware Data Delivery Framework for Safety-inspired Multimedia in Mobile IoT.
5. A Delay-Tolerant Framework for Integrated RSNs in IoT.
6. UAV-Enabled WSNs for Multimedia Delivery in Safety-Inspired Mobile IoT.
7. Evaluation of a Duty-Cycled Asynchronous X-MAC Protocol for Vehicular Sensor Networks.
8. Mobile Traffic Modelling for Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks in IoT.
9. Information-Centric Framework for the Internet of Things (IoT): Traffic Modelling and Optimization.
10. Conclusions and Future Directions.