This new volume discusses the multitude of possibilities for new development in nanotechnology that focuses on overcoming the problems and challenges faced by the biomedical and food industries. The volume hopes to facilitate the development of devices and materials that benefit patients and their healthcare. The book is broken into three parts that cover:
- nanotechnology techniques for biomedical applications
- nanoparticles and materials for food, health, and pharmaceutical application
- potential applications of nanotechnology in food safety
Part 1: Nanotechnology Techniques For Biomedical Applications
1. Green Synthesis of Silver (Ag), Gold (Au) and Silver-Gold (Ag-Au) Alloy Nanoparticles: A Review on Recent Advances, Trends, and Biomedical Applications
Joseph Adetunji Elegbede and Agbaje Lateef
2. Microemulsions: Principles, Scope, Methods, and Applications in Transdermal Drug Delivery
Irina Pereira Sara Antunes et al.
Part 2: Nanoparticles And Materials For Food, Health, And Pharmaceutical Application
3. Nanoparticles and Its Potential Applications in the Agriculture, Biological Therapies, Food, Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Industries: A Review
Kavitha Pathakoti et al.
4. Nanomaterials: Fundamental Principle and Applications
Ajit Behera, Soumya Sanjeeb Mohapatra, and Deepak Kumar Verma
5. Characterization Techniques for Nanomaterials: Research and Opportunities for Potential Biomedical Applications
S. P. Suriyaraj et al.
Part 3: Potential Applications Of Nanotechnology In Food Safety
6. Role of Encapsulation in Food Systems: A Review
Farhan Saeed, et al.
7. Nanosensors in Food Safety: Current Status, Role, and Future Perspectives
Barkha Singhal and Swati Rana