This comprehensive and timely book, New Age Analytics: Transforming the Internet through Machine Learning, IoT, and Trust Modeling, explores the importance of tools and techniques used in machine learning, big data mining, and more. The book explains how advancements in the world of the web have been achieved and how the experiences of users can be analyzed. It looks at data gathering by the various electronic means and explores techniques for analysis and management, how to manage voluminous data, user responses, and more.
This volume provides an abundance of valuable information for professionals and researchers working in the field of business analytics, big data, social network data, computer science, analytical engineering, and forensic analysis. Moreover, the book provides insights and support from both practitioners and academia in order to highlight the most debated aspects in the field.
Table of Contents
1. Digital Marketing and Analysis Techniques: Transforming Internet Usage
Meenakshi Sharma et al.
2. Machine Learning Techniques and Tools: Merits and Demerits
V. Ramasamy et al.
3. Machine Learning and Its Applicability in Networking
Amit Jain and Anand Nayyar
4. Machine Learning to Gain Novel Insight on Web Network Analysis
Meenakshi Sharma, Anshul Garg, and Nitin Jain
5. Online Trust Evaluation
Deepak Kumar Sharma, Nikita Chawla, and Ravin Kaur Anand
6. Trust-Based Sentimental Analysis and Online Trust Evaluation
S. Rakesh Kumar and S. Muthuramalingam
7. Denaturing the Internet through a Trust Appraisement Paradigm by QoS Accretion
Sherin Zafar and Deepa Mehta
8. Collaborative Filtering in Recommender Systems: Technicalities, Challenges, Applications, and Research Trends
Pradeep Kumar Singh, Pijush Kanti Dutta Pramanik, and Prasenjit Choudhury
9. Business Application Analytics through the Internet of Things
Deepak Kumar Sharma, Pragi Malhotra, and Jayant Verma
10. Business Application Analytics and the Internet of Things: The Connecting Link
Ankita Gupta et al.
11. An Enablement Platform for an Internet of Things Application: A Business Model
B. D. Deebak
12. Social Media Analytics Using R Programming
Sonia Saini, Ruchika Bathla, and Ritu Punhani
is working as researcher in the Department of Computer Science & Engineering at the National Institute of Technology Patna (Institute of National Importance), India.
is a Professor of the Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering at National Dong Hwa University (NDHU), Hualien, Taiwan.
has served as Assistant Professor at various reputable engineering colleges and universities. Currently, she is working with the Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, India.
is Associate Professor at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, G.L. Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management, Greater Noida, India.
is Professor at the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Galgotias University, India.