Non-destructive Diagnostic of High Voltage Electrical Systems Theoretical Analysis and Practical Applications
This book describes the methods of signal processing used in the non-destructive diagnostics of mechanical and electrical properties of high-voltage electrical machines. Traditional and less traditional methods are given, which allow measuring the mechanical and electrical properties of these machines in order to determine their technical condition, including a description of their measurement methods. Separate chapters are devoted to the causes and methods of measuring and evaluating partial discharges arising in the insulation systems of high-voltage electrical machines. The following chapters provide an overview of the test methods used in the non-disassembly diagnostics of high-voltage transformers, rotary machines, high-voltage cables, insulators, surge arresters and circuit breakers.
The book is intended for students of technical universities and experts in the field of non- destructive diagnostics of high-voltage electrical machines.
The book was reviewed by Ing. Jiří Brázdil, Ph.D. MBA, Head of the HV laboratory of ORGREZ in the Czech Republic.
2. General View on HV Diagnostics of Electrical Machines
3. Diagnostics of Mechanical Parts of HV Electrical Machines
4. HV Insulation Systems of Electrical Machines
5. Measurement of Properties of Insulation Systems of HV Electrical Machines
6. Partial Discharges in HV Insulation Systems of Electrical Machines
7. Measurement and Detection of Partial Discharges
8. Voltage Tests of HV Electrical Machines
9. Diagnostics of Power Transformers
10. Diagnostics of Rotary HV Electrical Machines
11. Diagnostics of MV Power Cables
12. Diagnostics of Insulators, Surge Arresters and Circuit Breakers