This first of a kind textbook provides computational tools in Fortran 90 that are fundamental to quantum information, quantum computing, linear algebra and one dimensional spin half condensed matter systems. Over 160 subroutines are included, and the numerical recipes are aided by detailed flowcharts. Suitable for beginner and advanced readers alike, students and researchers will find this textbook to be a helpful guide and a compendium.
- Includes 160 subroutines all of which can be used either as a standalone program or integrated with any other main program without any issues.
- Every parameter in the input, output and execution has been provided while keeping both beginner and advanced users in mind.
- The output of every program is explained thoroughly with detailed examples.
- A detailed dependency chart is provided for every recipe.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to FORTRAN 90. 2. Nuts and Bolts of Quantum Mathematics. 3. Numerical Linear Algebra and Matrix operations. 4.Tools of Quantum Information Theory. 5. Quantum Entanglement and its Quantification. 6. One Dimensional Spin Chain Models in Condensed Matter Theory. 7. Random Matrices and Random Vectors. Appendix: Dependency Chart.
Dr. M. S. Ramkarthik, is an Assistant Professor at the Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) Nagpur, India. Ms. Payal D Solanki is working towards her Ph.D under the supervision of Dr M. S. Ramkarthik at VNIT Nagpur, India.