A safe and healthy working environment is a vital aspect of the food and beverage processing industry. Occupational Health and Safety in the Food and Beverage Industry provides key information on food and beverage manufacturing disease, injury management, and safer steps for employees to get back to work and discusses food security, safety, biosecurity, defense food safety, and quality including food adulteration.
- Discusses fundamentals of occupational health and safety in the food and beverage industry
- Highlight standards and legislations as related to occupational health and safety for food and beverage processing sectors
- Covers hazards, elements, accident prevention, various hazards present in food and beverage sectors, and their disease and injury management
- Explores ethical issues in agri-food processing sectors and their effects on sustainability
- Introduces importance, organization, and management for food and beverage processing sectors to prevent losses
The book is intended for professionals in the fields of occupational health and safety, food engineering, chemical engineering, and process engineering.