Official Guide to Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate Exams: CSWA, CSDA, CSWSA-FEA (2015-2017) (Including unique access code)
CSWA, CSDA, CSWSA-FEA (2015-2017) (Including unique access code)
- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
- This format is currently out of stock.
The Official Guide to Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate Exams: CSWA, CSDA, CSWSA-FEA is written to assist the SOLIDWORKS user to pass the associate level exams. Information is provided to aid a person to pass the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA), Certified Sustainable Design Associate (CSDA) and the Certified SOLIDWORKS Simulation Associate Finite Element Analysis (CSWSA FEA) exams. It helps build a deeper understanding of solid modeling concepts and techniques, as well as preparing users to pass the exams.
Table of Contents
1. SOLIDWORKS 2017 User Interface
2. CSWA Introduction and Drafting Competencies
3. Basic Part and Intermediate Part Creation and Modification
4. Advanced Part Creation and Modification
5. Assembly Creation and Modification
6. CSDA Certification
7. CSWSA-FEA Certification