First published in 1980: This book attempts to coalesce current information regarding the oncogenic properties of those human and animal herpesviruses which has been studied in some detail.
Table of Contents
1. Comparison of Herpesvirus Genomes
2. Structural and Functional Organization of Herpes Simplex Genomes
3. Composition and Organization of Herpesvirus Virions and Properties of some of the Structural Proteins
4. The Lucke Tumor and its Herpesvirus
R.F. Naegle and A. Granoff
5. Marek’s Disease Virus and Lymphoma
B. W. Calnek
6. Simian Herpesviruses and Their Oncogenic Properties
A. Falk, Jr.
Fred Rapp is Professor and Chairman of the Department of Microbiology at The Milton S. Hershey Medical Center of the Pennsylvania State University.