This book discusses the newest approach to online learning systems in higher education. As e-Learning platforms change their mechanisms for data processing and storage, there is a need to move these systems toward being more efficient and smarter. This book covers online learning systems and their application to large-scale data along with the technological aspects of these processes and problem-solving methods.
Online Learning Systems: Methods and Applications with Large-Scale Data discusses the efficiency measurement and environmental impact of online education. The book offers a parametric evaluation and categorization of online learning systems and provides an exploration of big data ecosystems in cloud computing. Descriptive analytical methods that assist in finding solutions for big data challenges are also covered within the book.
The book is written for academicians, which includes teachers, students, and higher education policymakers who believe in transforming the education industry, as well as research scholars and those working in education technology and artificial intelligence. Industry professionals involved in education management and those working in e-Learning companies will also find this book useful.
1. Classification of Slow and Fast Learners Using a Deep Learning Model.
Vinayak Ashok Bharadi, Kaushal K. Prasad and Yogesh G. Mulye
2. Transformative e-Learning: An IT Perspective on Education During Covid-19.
Saraju Prasad and Sunil Dhal
3. Ecological Footprint Assessment of e-Learning in India.
Mohd Akram, Salman Baig, Mahboob Ahmed, Dilawar Husain, Akbar Ahmad, Mohamed Haleem and Ravi Prakash
4. The Environmental Impact of Online Education.
Manjusha Tomar and Ashwin Tomar
5. Transformation of Communication Rituals in Remote Learning.
Paweł Greń and Oliwia Tarasewicz-Gryt
6. Analysis of Large-Scale Data Linked to Online Platform Using Evolutionary Computing Mechanisms: A Case Study.
Jyoti Prakash Mishra, Sambit Kumar Mishra, Zdzislaw Polkowski and Samarjeet Borah
7. A Study on Online Learning Systems' Identification with Security Schemes and Applications.
Anil W. Kale, Vaibhav E. Narawade and Priyanka M. Kothoke
8. A Study on the Impact of Mobility on the Performance of Routing Protocols in MANET-Based Online Learning Platforms.
Banoj Kumar Panda, Pradyumna Kumar Mohapatra, Arun Agarwal and Janmejaya Swain
9. Comparison between TRANSPOSE and MTF Algorithm with Closure Property.
Tapaswini Dash, Alina Swain, Pradyumna Kumar Mohapatra and Banoj Kumar Panda
10. An Advanced Transpose Algorithm Using the Hash Function with Partial Cost Model.
Tapaswini Dash, Pradyumna Kumar Mohapatra and Banoj Kumar Panda
11. Study on Provisions for Continuity with Online Education.
Jyoti Deshmukh, Sunil Wankhade, Pranali Khuspe and Akshay Kedar
12. Prediction of Selection of Communication Tools and Platforms to Support Education 4.0 in India.
Rajkamal C. Sangole and Darshana Desai
13. A Detailed Review on 6G Technology: Online Learning System Applications, Challenges and Research Activities.
Arun Agarwal, Suvransu Sekhar Mishra, Banoj Kumar Panda and Gourav Misra