Photovoltaic Systems Engineering for Students and Professionals Solved Examples and Applications
Photovoltaic Systems Engineering for Students and Professionals: Solved Examples and Applications examines photovoltaic (PV) power plants in a holistic way. PV installations of all types and sizes – from the smallest plant element to the largest system components – are approached from an electrical engineering perspective and further explained through worked examples. It presents the different forms of energy and the energy conversions between them in a clear and understandable way. This book is an essential resource for both students and practicing engineers working in the solar photovoltaic areas and critical work for all electrical engineers.
- Includes over 100 worked examples and more than 80 end-of-chapter problems
- Presents systematic techniques and approaches to problem solving
- Includes PowerPoint presentations and a solutions manual for instructors
- Considers the effects of environmental conditions on the performance of PV systems
- Presents step-by-step design of photovoltaic systems of all sizes from scratch