Used alongside the student textbook, Plumbing: For Level 2 Technical Certificate and NVQ , this pack, including a CD-ROM, offers lecturers all they need to deliver the 6129 Certificate in Basic Plumbing from City & Guilds at Level 2.
The pack is fully matched to the syllabus and the accompanying textbook and contains:
* Ready-made PowerPoint presentation for course delivery
* Scheme of work and lesson plans
* Handouts for students with revision help, further activities and exercises
* Image files for all illustrations from the textbook in full colour for use in presentations and customised handouts
* Electronic versions of the learner activities, questions and answers from the textbook
Written by an advisor to City & Guild on the development of the 6129 scheme, this pack will save teachers and course teams many hours work preparing handouts and assignments and is freely photocopiable and reproducible within the purchasing institution.
Table of Contents
Health and safety; Common plumbing processes; Key plumbing principles; Cold water systems; Domestic hot water systems; Sanitation systems; Central heating systems; Electricity; Sheet lead weatherings; Environmental awareness; Effective working relationships.