This introductory text provides a comprehensive and detailed introduction to the theory and practice of quality in the context of 20th century management thinking. Intended primarily for students the text will also be of assistance to practising managers.
Key features include:
* a complete introduction to quality
* an in-depth review of the work of the Quality Guru's methods, tools and techniques
* international case studies drawing on public and private sectors
* coverage of features both service and manufacturing industry
* a Tutor Guide of OHP bases
* case studies, summarized key learning points and assignment questions.
'A very comprehensive and direct account.' - Peter Kawalek, Manchester Metropolitan University
'Very well structured with a wide range of material covered. An excellent student guide with summaries and key learning points.' - John Dix, Management School, Lincoln University