Recent Advances in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 26
- This version cannot be shipped to your selected country.
- This product is currently out of stock.
- The Taylor & Francis Group cannot sell JP Medical products in your shipping region. For more information, please visit the JP Medical website.
Recent Advances in Obstetrics and Gynaecology: 26 features a collection of in depth reviews of the latest developments in the field. Written in an accessible and easy to read format and featuring such topics as immunotherapy for ovarian cancer, progesterone receptor modulators in gynaecology and the future of cervical screening, each chapter provides a comprehensive overview, and emphasises the salient points of interest. This latest volume in the series is an invaluable resource for busy clinicians and those sitting RCOG membership examinations.
- 15 chapters summarising important recent advances within the field of obstetrics and gynaecology
- All topics are written in a practical and clinically relevant manner, further enhanced by the ‘key clinical points for practice’ sections at the end of each chapter
- Provides an effective exam revision tool for MRCOG(UK)
- All chapters written by expert authors ensuring authoritative and accurate content
- Full colour photographs throughout