Regulation of Immune Response Dynamics
First published in 1982: This volume is concerned with T cell regulation. Because of the rapid growth of information, a comprehensive review is not possible.
Table of Contents
1. Immunoregulatory Implications of Changes in Antibody Affinity
2. Cycling of Long-Term Antibody Responses in Vitro: Before and After the Hybridoma
Alberto J. L. Macario and Everly Conway de Macario
3. In Vitro Cyclic B Cell Activation Modulated by T Cell Activities
David A Lawrence
4. Cyclic Change in Helper/Suppressor Function During the Immune Response
D. Brian Thomas and Raquel A. Calderon
5. Cyclical Fluctuations in Mitogenic Activity of Rabbit Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes
Susan K. Keesee and William J. Mandy
6. Immunomodulatory and Cyclic Effects of Glycerol Teichoic Acid
Frank W. Chorpenning and Deborah A. Young
7. Bacterial Endotoxins as Modulators of Specific and Nonspecific Immunity
Ulrich H. Behling and Alois H. Nowotny
8. The Use of Myeloma Cells to Analyze Immunoregulatory Mechanisms and Visualize Immunoregulatory Circuits
Gary L. Milburn, Richard G. Hoover, and Richard G. Lynch
9. Oscillations in the Immune Response and Parasite Populations in Protozoan Blood Parasite Infections
John F. Finerty
Charles DeLisi is currently a Senior Scientist in the Laboratory of Theoretical Biology, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health at Bethesda, Maryland and Chief of the Section on Theoretical Immunology.
Jacques R. J. Hiernau is currently a tenured faculty member of the University of Brussels.