Reliability technology plays an important role in the present era of industrial growth, optimal efficiency, and reducing hazards. This book provides current advances and developments in reliability engineering, filtered across all branches.
It discusses interdisciplinary solutions to complex problems using different approaches to save money, time, and manpower. It presents methodologies of coping with uncertainty in reliability optimization through the usage of various techniques such as soft computing, fuzzy optimization, uncertainty, and maintenance scheduling. Case studies and real-world examples along with applications that can be used in practice with numerous examples are also presented.
This book is useful to researchers, academicians, and practitioners working in the area of Reliability and Systems Assurance Engineering.
- Provides current advances and developments across different branches of engineering
- Reviews and analyses case studies and real-world examples
- Presents applications to be used in practice
- Includes numerous examples to illustrate theoretical results
Table of Contents
1. Maintenance Models and Methodologies. 2. Big Data and IoT Applications for Reliability Improvement. Reliability Redundancy Allocation Problems. Risk and Reliability Analysis. Fault Tree Analysis in Hardware and Software Systems. 6. Evolutionary Algorithms for Reliability Analysis. Fuzzy Reliability Analysis. 8. Petri Net Model for Repairable Systems. 9. Systems Safety and Performance Analysis. 10. Evidence Reliability. 11. Dynamic Reliability of Sensor. 12. Risk Aversion in Supply Chain Management. 13. Risk management models of operations problem. 14. The Application in Business Processes.
About the Series
The aim of this new book series is to publish the research studies and articles that bring up the latest development and research of reliability and system assurance engineering areas. Reliability analysis and system assurance engineering are the strength of engineering sciences. Reliability analysis and system assurance engineering forms the common foundation of all novel disciplines as engineering evolves and develops. The series will include a comprehensive range of topics such as reliability-centered maintenance; risk-informed asset management; safety-critical system performance; system safety; system security; assurance techniques for service-oriented systems; business models; fault tolerant system design; high assurance embedded systems; high assurance software architecture and design; maintenance strategies, etc.
BISAC Subject Codes/Headings:
- BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Quality Control
- MATHEMATICS / Mathematical Analysis
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Engineering (General)
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Industrial Engineering
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Industrial Technology
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Manufacturing
- TECHNOLOGY & ENGINEERING / Quality Control