Renewable Energy Management in Emerging Economies Strategies for Growth
Renewable energy has never been more important than it is today, as climate change becomes arguably the world’s most essential problem to be solved. Solving this problem is proving difficult and complex – none more so than for emerging economies that are undergoing rapid economic development with increasing use of fossil fuels. There are many challenges for these countries that are making efforts to promote renewable energy use, with limited resources. Good government policies and corporate strategies are essential to support these efforts as a part of the global climate change crisis.
This important book addresses the very latest developments in renewable energy management plus the key challenges and risks. Potential new policies and strategies for the further growth of renewable energies in emerging economies, together with high-level business case examples of renewable management in emerging economies, are addressed.
This book is essential reading for policy makers, government employees, business executives, professionals, researchers and academics looking to improve global renewable energy policies, investments and management.
1. Clean Renewable Energy Growth Management
2. Solar Renewable Energy Growth Management
3. Wind Renewable Energy Growth Management
4. Hydro and Ocean Renewable Energy Growth Management
5. Geothermal Renewable Energy Growth Management
6. Biofuel and Biomass Renewable Growth Management
7. Renewable Policy Development Management
8. Smart City Renewable Development Management
9. Renewable Finance and Investment Management
10. Renewable Digital Transformation and Cyber Security Management
11. International Companies Renewable Strategy Management