Residential Design Using Autodesk Revit 2019 is designed for users completely new to Autodesk Revit. This text takes a project based approach to learning Autodesk Revit’s architectural tools in which you develop a single family residence all the way to photorealistic renderings like the one on the cover. Each book also includes access to extensive video training designed to further help you master Autodesk Revit.
The lessons begin with a basic introduction to Autodesk Revit 2019. The first four chapters are intended to get you familiar with the user interface and many of the common menus and tools.
Throughout the rest of the book a residential building is created and most of Autodesk Revit’s tools and features are covered in greater detail. Using step-by-step tutorial lessons, the residential project is followed through to create elevations, sections, floor plans, renderings, construction sets, etc.
Table of Contents
1. Getting Started with Autodesk Revit 2019
2. Lake Cabin: Floor Plan
3. Overview of Linework and Modify Tools
4. Drawing 2D Architectural Objects
5. Floor Plan (First Floor)
6. Floor Plans (Second Floor and Basement Plans)
9. Floor Systems and Reflected Ceiling Plans
12. Interior Design
14. Site Tools & Photo-Realistic Rendering
15. Construction Documents Set
16. Introduction to Phasing and Worksharing
17. Introduction to Revit Content Creation Exclusive Bonus Chapters
18. Introduction to Computers