Routledge History of Philosophy
- This format is currently out of stock.
Since the publication of the first volume in 1993, the Routledge History of Western Philosophy has established itself as the most comprehensive chronological survey of the history of western philosophy available.
The final volume is being published in March 1999, completing the history from its beginnings in the sixth century B.C. to the present.
Key features of the series:
* Includes in-depth discussion of all major philosophical developments and philosophers
* Is compiled by prestigious editors leading an international team of over 100 specialists giving wide-ranging, balanced coverage
* Each volume contains an index, a detailed bibliography, a glossary of technical terms and a chronological table to set the philosophical developments in context
* Each chapter is written by an acknowledged authority in the field
* Provides an essential resource for students, teachers and researchers in philosophy.
The Routledge History of Philosophy is available either as separate volumes or as a complete 10 volume set.
For more details on the Routledge History of Philosophy please contact us at our London address.