Originally published between 1981 and 1990 the volumes in this set:
- Examine the relationship between bilateral foreign aid and multilateral foreign aid.
- Include a comprehensive study of United States foreign aid allocation from 1961-1983 and the significance it has for US Foreign Policy as a whole.
- Analyse how development aid works in practice.
- Critique the practice of foreign aid, analyse the aid process and investigate the exercise of leverage by donors.
- Discuss the significance of Australia’s contribution to overseas aid for the future.
- Focus principally on the use of foreign aid by the members of OPEC in the 1970s.
Table of Contents
1. Philip Eldridge; Dean Forbes; Doug Porter Australian overseas aid 978-0-367-34157-2
2. Shireen Hunter OPEC and the Third World : the politics of aid 978-0-367-34946-2
3. Desmond McNeill The contradictions of foreign aid 978-0-367-26247-1
4. David Porter U.S. economic foreign aid : a case study of the United States Agency for International Development 978-0-367-34878-6