Routledge Library Editions: Utopias (6 volume set) contains titles, originally published between 1923 and 1982. It includes volumes focusing on Utopian fiction, both as a genre in its own right and also from a feminist perspective. In addition, there are sociological texts that examine the history of Utopian thought, from the writings of Plato and beyond, as well as specific examples of people who have tried to create Utopian communities.
Table of Contents
1. Women's Utopias in British and American Fiction Nan Bowman Albinski (1988)
2. Journey through Utopia Marie Louise Berneri (1950)
3. Utopian Fantasy: A Study of English Utopian Fiction Since the End of the Nineteenth Century Richard Gerber (1955)
4. The Ways Out: Utopian Communal Groups in an Age of Babylon John R. Hall (1978)
5. The History of Utopian Thought Joyce Oramel Hertzler (1923)
6. The Elmhirsts of Dartington Michael Dunlop Young (1982)
Multivolume collection by leading authors in the field.