This 20 volume Routledge Revivals collection brings together a selection of groundbreaking Philosophy titles, from the rich and diverse Routledge backlist. With titles published between 1933 and 1991, this is a truly wide-ranging selection, encompassing works by distinguished authors such as: Simone Weil, Hilary Putnam, Franz Brentano, Anthony Kenny, Karl Jaspers and Israel Scheffler.
Dealing with everything from the notion of freewill, to concepts of time and space, to theories of morality, this set offers a collection of the best of Routledge publishing in the field of Philosophy from across the Twentieth Century.
Please note that all titles have been previously available for sale individually through the Routledge Revivals programme.
Here is a full listing of titles in this collection:
1. Freewill and Responsibility Anthony Kenny
2. An Objective Theory of Probability Donald Gillies
3. Contemporary French Philosophy Colin Smith
4. Ethics, Emotion and the Unity of the Self Oliver Letwin
5. Meaning and the Moral Sciences Hilary Putnam
6. Beyond the Letter Israel Scheffler
7. The Deconstructive Turn Christopher Norris
8. Paul de Man Christopher Norris
9. Contest of Faculties Christopher Norris
10. Philosophical Investigations on Time, Space and the Continuum Franz Brentano
11. The True and the Evident Franz Brentano
12. Immediacy and its Limits Edited by Nathan Rotenstreich
13. Man in the Modern Age Karl Jaspers
14. Friendship, Altruism and Morality Laurence A. Blum
15. Kant, Respect and Injustice Victor Seidler
16. Formative Writings Simone Weil
17. A Truer Liberty Laurence A. Blum and Victor Seidler
18. Lukács and Heidegger Lucien Goldmann
19. The Origin of Our Knowledge of Right and Wrong Franz Brentano
20. The Foundation and Construction of Ethics Franz Brentano
Are there elusive titles that you need and have been trying to source for years but thought that you would never be able to find?
Well this may be the end of your quest – here is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover past brilliance and purchase previously out of print and unavailable titles by some of the world’s most eminent academic scholars.
Drawing from over 100 years of innovative, cutting-edge publishing, Routledge Revivals is an exciting programme whereby key titles from the distinguished and extensive backlist of the many acclaimed imprints associated with Routledge will be re-issued.
The programme draws upon the illustrious backlists of Kegan Paul, Trench & Trubner, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Methuen, Allen & Unwin and Routledge itself.
Routledge Revivals spans the whole of the Humanities and Social Sciences, and includes works by some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Simone Weil, Martin Buber, Karl Jaspers and Max Beloff.
If you are interested in Revivals in the Behavioral Sciences, please visit https://www.routledge.com/series/PSYREVIVALS