This 20 volume Routledge Revivals collection brings together a selection of groundbreaking Politics titles, from the rich and diverse Routledge backlist. With titles published between 1920 and 1993, this is a truly wide-ranging selection, encompassing works by distinguished authors such as: John Gray, Susan Strange, Raymond Plant, Brian Barry and Max Beloff.
Here is a full listing of titles in this collection:
1. Political Argument Brian Barry
2. The Islamic Threat to the Soviet State Alexandre Bennigsen and Marie Broxup
3. Capital and Power John Girling
4. Bolshevism Paul Miliukov
5. Pierre-Joseph Proudhon George Woodcock
6. Christian Democracy in France R. E. M. Irving
7. Paths to International Political Economy Edited by Susan Strange
8. An Introduction to Political Philosophy A. R. M. Murray
9. Political Theories of Modern Government Peter Self
10. The International Politics of Surplus Capacity Edited by Susan Strange and Roger Tooze
11. Liberalisms John Gray
12. Social and Foreign Affairs in Iraq Saddam Hussein
13. Food Fights Renée Marlin-Bennett
14. The Great Powers Max Beloff
15. New Dimensions in Foreign Policy Max Beloff
16. Antonio Gramsci Harold Entwistle
17. Politics and Social Insight Francis Castles
18. The Social Democratic Image of Society Francis Castles
19. Political Philosophy and Social Welfare Raymond Plant, Peter Taylor-Gooby and Anthony Lesser
20. Pressure Groups and Political Culture Francis Castles
Are there elusive titles that you need and have been trying to source for years but thought that you would never be able to find?
Well this may be the end of your quest – here is a fantastic opportunity for you to discover past brilliance and purchase previously out of print and unavailable titles by some of the world’s most eminent academic scholars.
Drawing from over 100 years of innovative, cutting-edge publishing, Routledge Revivals is an exciting programme whereby key titles from the distinguished and extensive backlist of the many acclaimed imprints associated with Routledge will be re-issued.
The programme draws upon the illustrious backlists of Kegan Paul, Trench & Trubner, Routledge & Kegan Paul, Methuen, Allen & Unwin and Routledge itself.
Routledge Revivals spans the whole of the Humanities and Social Sciences, and includes works by some of the world’s greatest thinkers including Emile Durkheim, Max Weber, Simone Weil, Martin Buber, Karl Jaspers and Max Beloff.
If you are interested in Revivals in the Behavioral Sciences, please visit https://www.routledge.com/series/PSYREVIVALS