SOLIDWORKS 2017 and Engineering Graphics
- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
- This format is currently out of stock.
SOLIDWORKS 2017 and Engineering Graphics: An Integrated Approach combines an introduction to SOLIDWORKS 2017 with a comprehensive coverage of engineering graphics principles. This text takes a hands-on, exercise-intensive approach to the basic concepts of Engineering Graphics, with in-depth discussions of parametric feature-based CAD techniques. Its sixteen chapters have detailed step-by-step tutorial style lessons, designed to introduce beginning CAD users to the graphics language used in technical industries. The text does not attempt to cover all SOLIDWORKS 2017 features; rather it provides a general introduction to the software. In total this work establishes a strong basis for exploring and growing in the field of Computer Aided Engineering.
Table of Contents
2. Parametric Modeling Fundamentals
3. Constructive Solid Geometry Concepts
4. Geometric Constructions
5. Feature Design Tree
6. Geometric Construction Tools
7. Orthographic Projections and Multiview Constructions
8. Dimensioning and Notes
9. Tolerancing and Fits
10. Pictorials and Sketching
11. Section Views & Symmetrical Features in designs
12. Auxiliary Views and Reference Geometry
13. Threads and Fasteners
14. Working Drawings
15. CSWA Exam Preparation
16. Introduction to 3D Printing