SOLIDWORKS 2018 and Engineering Graphics
An Integrated Approach
- This format cannot be shipped to your selected country.
SOLIDWORKS 2018 and Engineering Graphics: An Integrated Approach combines an introduction to SOLIDWORKS 2018 with a comprehensive coverage of engineering graphics principles. Not only will this unified approach give your course a smoother flow, your students will also save money on their textbooks. What’s more, the exercises in this book cover the performance tasks that are included on the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) Examination. Reference guides located at the front of the book and in each chapter show where these performance tasks are covered.
The primary goal of SOLIDWORKS 2018 and Engineering Graphics: An Integrated Approach is to introduce the aspects of Engineering Graphics with the use of modern Computer Aided Design package – SOLIDWORKS 2018. This text is intended to be used as a training guide for students and professionals.
Table of Contents
2. Parametric Modeling Fundamentals
3. Constructive Solid Geometry Concepts
4. Geometric Constructions
5. Feature Design Tree
6. Geometric Construction Tools
7. Orthographic Projections and Multiview Constructions
8. Dimensioning and Notes
9. Tolerancing and Fits
10. Pictorials and Sketching
11. Section Views & Symmetrical Features in Designs
12. Auxiliary Views and Reference Geometry
13. Introduction to 3D Printing
14. Threads and Fasteners
15. Assembly Modeling and Working Drawings
16. CSWA Exam Preparation