The Scoring Software for the Comprehensive Aphasia Test makes scoring CAT assessments easy. Enter results from the CAT scoring book into the easy-to-use spreadsheet and the software instantly calculates totals and t-scores and produces three graphs that can be shared with clients and their families. Scoring sheets can be stored electronically, printed, or embedded into reports.
Benefits for therapists, their clients, and NHS departments include:
- Significantly reduces the time spent scoring
- Simplifies the process of scoring, calculation, interpretation and analysis of results, and improves accuracy
- Allows data entry to be completed by an assistant, freeing the therapist to concentrate on therapy
- Encourages calculation of t-scores and production of graphs
- Offers visual representation of test results which highlights the client's strengths and needs instantly
- Electronic documents enable modern filing, transfer between clinicians sharing caseloads, consistency, and easy submission into reports.
This resource will be an asset to any clinician using the Comprehensive Aphasia Test. For more information on CAT, please visit http://www.languagedisordersarena.com/9781841693798 .
Software Requirements: Requires a PC with Microsoft Excel 2003 or later installed.
Please note: You need to purchase a copy of the software for each user who will be using it in your organisation. You can share completed scoring sheets with colleagues, but they won't be able to edit them without their own copy. You can read the current licence agreement online.