Captures real material, plant and labour costs from the UK’s major live rail, civils and highways projects.
SPON'S CIVIL ENGINEERING AND HIGHWAY WORKS PRICE BOOK 2022 from AECOM gives a full breakdown of labour, plant and material elements, with labour rates updated. Cost guidance is given at a number of levels, varying from the more general functional costs to detailed resource costing; and in conformity with CESMM4 and the Highways Method of Measurement, and updated to the CIJC wage agreement.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with an ebook of this 2022 edition on the VitalSource® Bookshelf platform, available for access and use until the end of December 2022. As well as a general update and review of prices, this edition includes extra details on output rates for tunnelling and associated works and additional prices for tunnelling works, cross passages, precast concrete tunnel linings, insitu sprayed concrete lining to tunnel walls and viaducts.
… along with the standard features you have come to expect from SPON'S CIVIL ENGINEERING AND HIGHWAY WORKS PRICE BOOK:
- for budgeting: estimating principles, on-cost advice, method-related charges
- for resource costings: labour costs, plant costs, material prices
- for rapid cost information: approximate estimates, dayworks, cost indices
- for plant and labour allowances: production rates, outputs, man hour constants
- for detailed pricing: unit costs with full breakdown, or specialist prices, with advice on item coverage, waste allowances and comparative costs
- for incidental advice: tables and formulae, technical information, professional advice
- updates, free of charge, twice a year – see inside for registration details. Updates are available online at www.pricebooks.co.uk
Table of Contents
1. General 2. Oncosts and Profit 3. Cost Indices and Location Factors 4. Resources 5. Approximate Estimating 6. Unit Costs – Civil Engineering Works 7. Unit Costs – Highway Works 8. Daywork 9. Professional Fees 10. Outputs 11. Useful Addresses for Further information 12. Tables and Memoranda
AECOM is one of the world’s largest infrastructure design firms.