Spon's Civil Engineering and Highway Works Price Book 2024
Compiled by AECOM, the 2024 edition has been updated with the latest pricing information to help you manage your projects over the next 12 months through this challenging period of high inflation and financial uncertainty.
It provides a full breakdown of labour, plant and material elements for civil and highway works. Cost guidance is given at a number of levels, varying from the more general functional costs to detailed resource costing; and in conformity with CESMM4 and the Highways Method of Measurement, and updated to the CIJC wage agreement.
All prices have been updated via comprehensive supplier engagement combined with AECOM’s market intelligence and a short-term inflationary forecast to ensure you have the most accurate cost data available. Activity descriptions and build ups have been updated to reflect changes to standard specifications, Building Regulation changes, emerging practices, and changing outputs.
All the standard features you have come to expect from SPON'S are also included:
- Budgeting: estimating principles, on-cost advice, method-related charges
- Resource costings: labour costs, plant costs, material prices
- Rapid cost information: approximate estimates, dayworks, cost indices
- Plant and labour allowances: production rates, outputs, man hour constants
- Detailed pricing: unit costs with full breakdown, or specialist prices, with advice on item coverage, waste allowances and comparative costs
- Incidental advice: tables and formulae, technical information, professional advice
Included within the inside front cover of every book is a VitalSource eBook redemption code giving one user access to the content digitally until the end of December 2024.