Now with two additional external works site cost models – playgrounds and recreation areas, and domestic gardens – added to the three launched last year: housing and house builder, science and office parks, and civic environments and streetscape models.
Now in its 35th edition, Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2016 offers the only comprehensive source of information for detailed external works and landscape costs. It covers all the items to be found in hard and soft landscape contracts, and forms an indispensable reference book for quantity surveyors, landscape architects, contractors and local authority managers – essential for compiling estimates, specifications, bills of quantities and works schedules – no matter what the size of the project being undertaken.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with internet access to this 2016 edition until the end of December 2016. We now provide SPON’S Online, a versatile and powerful online data viewing package -- online or offline on your PC/Mac, smartphone or tablet. You can browse and search the content across all the price books you own, make notes and highlights and share these notes with other users.
Using a combination of NRM1 and NRM2 as the measurement standards, this edition includes the following new and significantly developed items:
- gatic slot drains
- restoration brickwork projects
- sustainable solutions to soil & riverbank erosion, river restoration, & flood management.
All the standard features that you expect from SPON'S EXTERNAL WORKS AND LANDSCAPE PRICE BOOK remain:
- material and measured work prices covering contract items from preliminaries and site clearance and encompassing the core external works activities with full breakdowns into labour, materials and other components
- detailed guidance on wage rates, landscape consultants’ fee scales
- an extensive Approximate Estimates section for rapid spot estimating
- updated, free of charge, two or three times a year – see inside for registration details. Updates are available online at www.pricebooks.co.uk.
Other titles in the SPON’S Price Book Series:
SPON’S CIVIL ENGINEERING AND HIGHWAY WORKS PRICE BOOK 2016
SPON’S ARCHITECTS’ AND BUILDERS’ PRICE BOOK 2016
SPON’S MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SERVICES PRICE BOOK 2016