Now in its 38th edition, Spon's External Works and Landscape Price Book 2019 offers the only comprehensive source of information for detailed external works and landscape costs. It covers all the items to be found in hard and soft landscape contracts, and forms an indispensable reference book for quantity surveyors, landscape architects, contractors and local authority managers – essential for compiling estimates, specifications, bills of quantities and works schedules – no matter what the size of the project being undertaken.
Use the access code inside the front cover of the book to get set up with an ebook of this 2019 edition on the VitalSource® Bookshelf platform. This versatile and powerful online data viewing package is available for use until the end of December 2019.
This NRM edition includes the following new items:
- Corten edgings
- Glass balustrades
- Decking pedestals for roof gardens
- Stone copings
- Tier system cladding.
All the standard features that you expect from SPON'S EXTERNAL WORKS AND LANDSCAPE PRICE BOOK remain:
- material and measured work prices covering contract items from preliminaries and site clearance and encompassing the core external works activities with full breakdowns into labour, materials and other components
- detailed guidance on wage rates, landscape consultants’ fee scales
- an extensive Approximate Estimates section for rapid spot estimating
- updates, free of charge, two or three times a year – see inside for registration details. Updates are available online at www.pricebooks.co.uk.
AECOM is one of the world’s largest infrastructure design firms.